Achieving Fiscal Flexibility and Safeguarding Sustainability: The Case of Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Klein, Caroline & Price, Robert & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013.
"Slovakia: A Catching Up Euro Area Member In and Out of the Crisis,"
IZA Policy Papers
55, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Caroline Klein & Robert W. R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Slovakia: A Catching Up Euro Area Member In and Out of the Crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1019, OECD Publishing.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & WÃ¶rgÃ¶tter, Andreas, 2014. "Euro Membership, Foreign Banks And Credit Developments During The Financial Crisis In Slovakia: A Case Study," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 17(1).
- repec:ags:aoeisl:170471 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscadre budgétaire; fiscal rules; fiscal sustainability; pension system; République slovaque; Slovak Republic; système de retraite; viabilité budgétaire;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:681-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .