Some Issues In Discrete Response Contingent Valuation Studies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.narea.org/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thayer, Mark A., 1981. "Contingent valuation techniques for assessing environmental impacts: Further evidence," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-44, March.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard, 2006.
"Controlling Starting-Point Bias in Double-Bounded Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(1), pages 103-111.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard, 2005. "Controlling starting-point bias in double-bounded contingent valuation surveys," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196431, HAL.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard, 2005. "Controlling starting-point bias in double-bounded contingent valuation surveys," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard, 2006. "Controlling starting-point bias in double-bounded contingent valuation surveys," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00175917, HAL.
- An, Mark Y. & Roberto Ayala, 1995. "A Mixture Model of Willingness to Pay Distributions," Working Papers 95-21, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Mark Yuying An & Roberto Ayala, 1996. "A Mixture Model of Willingness to Pay Distributions," Econometrics 9611002, EconWPA.
- Boland, Michael A. & Fox, John A. & Mark, Darrell R., 1999. "Consumer Willingness-To-Pay For Pork Produced Under An Integrated Meat Safety System," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35667, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Flachaire, Emmanuel & Hollard, Guillaume, 2008. "Individual sensitivity to framing effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 296-307, July.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard, 2008. "Individual sensitivity to framing effects," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176025, HAL.
- Johnson, F. Reed & Desvousges, William H., 1997. "Estimating Stated Preferences with Rated-Pair Data: Environmental, Health, and Employment Effects of Energy Programs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 79-99, September.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard & Stéphane Luchini, 2007. "Heterogeneous anchoring in dichotomous choice valuation framework," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 73(4), pages 369-385.
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard & Stephane Luchini, 2007. "Heterogeneous anchoring in dichotomous choice valuation framework," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176056, HAL.
- Emmanuel FLACHAIRE & Guillaume HOLLARD & Stéphane LUCHINI, 2007. "Heterogeneous anchoring in dichotomous choice valuation framework," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2007042, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489, July.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2006. "Contingent Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 821-936 Elsevier.
- Carmelo J. León & Francisco J. Vázquez-Polo, 2000. "Modelización del aprendizaje en valoración contingente," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Fernando Alonso, 2002. "The benefits of building barrier-free: a contingent valuation of accessibility as an attribute of housing," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 25-44, April.
- Aprahamian, Frederic & Chanel, Olivier & Luchini, Stephane, 2008. "Heterogeneous anchoring and the shift effect in iterative valuation questions," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 12-20, January.
- Stephane Luchini & Frédéric Aprahamian & Olivier Chanel, 2006. "Heterogeneous anchoring and the shift effect in iterative valuation questions," Working Papers halshs-00409676, HAL.
- Carmelo León & Francisco Vázquez-Polo, 1998. "A Bayesian Approach to Double Bounded Contingent Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(2), pages 197-215, March.
- Jung-Eun Kim & Jungsung Yeo, 2010. "Valuation of Consumers’ Personal Information: A South Korean Example," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 297-306, September.
- Michaël Schwarzinger & Fabrice Carrat & Stéphane Luchini, 2009. ""If you have the flu symptoms, your asymptomatic spouse may better answer the willingness-to-pay question". Evidence from a double-bounded dichotomous choice model with heterogeneous anchori," Post-Print inserm-00636179, HAL.
- Huang, Chung L. & Wolfe, Kent & McKissick, John C., 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Irradiated Meat Products: A Comparison between Poultry and Pork," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25416, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abay Asfaw & Joachim Braun, 2005. "Innovations in Health Care Financing: New Evidence on the Prospect of Community Health Insurance Schemes in the Rural Areas of Ethiopia," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 241-253, September.
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua & Holst, Rainer, 2011. "Applying the payment card approach to estimate the WTP for green food in China," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 23, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed