The Global Competitiveness Of The U.S. Food-Processing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Brecher, Richard A. & Dinopoulos, Elias & Srinivasan, T. N., 1987. "Quid pro quo foreign investment and welfare : A political-economy-theoretic model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 127-138, October.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1976. "Exports and Foreign Investment in Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 0131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yulin Ning & Michael R. Reed, 1995. "Locational determinants of the US direct foreign investment in food and kindred products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 77-85.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Seleka, Tebogo B., 1993.
"Agricultural Diversity And Cash Receipt Variability For Individual States,"
123013, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Tauer, Loren W. & Seleka, Tebogo B., 1994. "Agricultural Diversity And Cash Receipt Variability For Individual States," Staff Papers 14764, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Wendt, Minh & Pederson, Glenn D., 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment in the Food Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers 14319, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28853. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.