The Structure Of Farmers' Perceptions Of Ground Water Pollution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elnagheeb, A. H. & Jordan, J. L. & Humphrey, Vonda, 1995. "The Structure of Farmers’ Perceptions of Ground Water Pollution," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 224-237, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schokkaert, Erik, 1987. "Preferences and demand for local public spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 175-188, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ondersteijn, C. J. M. & Giesen, G. W. J. & Huirne, R. B. M., 2003. "Identification of farmer characteristics and farm strategies explaining changes in environmental management and environmental and economic performance of dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 31-55, October.
- Buckley, Cathal, 2012. "Implementation of the EU Nitrates Directive in the Republic of Ireland — A view from the farm," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 29-36.
- Martins, Anamaria Gaudencia & Goldsmith, Peter & Moura, Altair, 2014. "Managerial factors affecting post-harvest loss: the case of Mato Grosso Brazil," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 3(4), July.
More about this item
KeywordsFactor analysis; Latent variable model; Water quality; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.