Preferences and demand for local public spending
No abstract is available for this item.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2000.
"Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall,"
Working Paper Series
2000:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ahlin, A. & Johansson, E., 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Papers 2000:120, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Ahlin, A. & Johansson, E., 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Papers 2000:12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Humphrey, Vonda, 1995. "The Structure Of Farmers' Perceptions Of Ground Water Pollution," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Elnagheeb, A. H. & Jordan, J. L. & Humphrey, Vonda, 1995. "The Structure of Farmers’ Perceptions of Ground Water Pollution," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 224-237, July.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1992. "The Structure of Citizen Preferences for Government Soil Erosion Control Programs," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 73-82, December.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1992. "The Structure Of Citizen Preferences For Government Soil Erosion Control Programs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Åsa Ahlin & Eva Johansson, 2001. "Individual Demand for Local Public Schooling: Evidence from Swedish Survey Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 331-351, August.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2001. "Individual demand for local public schooling: Evidence from Swedish survey data," Working Paper Series 2001:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Brunner, Eric J. & Ross, Stephen L. & Simonsen, Becky K., 2015. "Homeowners, renters and the political economy of property taxation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 38-49.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Rebecca K. Simonsen, 2013. "Homeowners, Renters and the Political Economy of Property Taxation," Working papers 2013-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Mittenzwei & Stefan Mann & Karen Refsgaard & Valborg Kvakkestad, 2016. "Hot cognition in agricultural policy preferences in Norway?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 61-71, March.
- Meltzer, Rachel, 2011. "“Clean and Safe” for All? The Interaction Betweeen Business Improvement Districts and Local Government in the Provision of Public Goods," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(3), pages 863-889, September.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Time preference and perceptions about government spending and tax: Smokers’ dependence on government support," MPRA Paper 55659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mittenzwei, Klaus & Mann, Stefan & Refsgaard, Karen & Kvakkestad, Valborg, 2015. "Hot cognition in agricultural policy preferences in Norway?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212469, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:34:y:1987:i:2:p:175-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed