Preferences and demand for local public spending
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Klaus Mittenzwei & Stefan Mann & Karen Refsgaard & Valborg Kvakkestad, 2016.
"Hot cognition in agricultural policy preferences in Norway?,"
Agriculture and Human Values,
Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 61-71, March.
- Klaus Mittenzwei & Stefan Mann & Karen Refsgaard & Valborg Kvakkestad, 2016. "Hot cognition in agricultural policy preferences in Norway?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(1), pages 61-71, March.
- Mittenzwei, Klaus & Mann, Stefan & Refsgaard, Karen & Kvakkestad, Valborg, 2015. "Hot cognition in agricultural policy preferences in Norway?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212469, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Time preference and perceptions about government spending and tax: Smokers’ dependence on government support," MPRA Paper 55659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Working Paper Series 2000:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ahlin, A. & Johansson, E., 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Papers 2000:120, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Ahlin, A. & Johansson, E., 2000. "Demand for Local Public Schooling: Another Brick in the Wall," Papers 2000:12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1992. "The Structure Of Citizen Preferences For Government Soil Erosion Control Programs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H., 1992. "The Structure of Citizen Preferences for Government Soil Erosion Control Programs," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 73-82, December.
- Åsa Ahlin & Eva Johansson, 2001. "Individual Demand for Local Public Schooling: Evidence from Swedish Survey Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(4), pages 331-351, August.
- Ahlin, Åsa & Johansson, Eva, 2001. "Individual demand for local public schooling: Evidence from Swedish survey data," Working Paper Series 2001:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Elnagheeb, Abdelmoneim H. & Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Humphrey, Vonda, 1995. "The Structure Of Farmers' Perceptions Of Ground Water Pollution," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Elnagheeb, A. H. & Jordan, J. L. & Humphrey, Vonda, 1995. "The Structure of Farmers’ Perceptions of Ground Water Pollution," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 224-237, July.
- Brunner, Eric J. & Ross, Stephen L. & Simonsen, Becky K., 2015. "Homeowners, renters and the political economy of property taxation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 38-49.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Rebecca K. Simonsen, 2013. "Homeowners, Renters and the Political Economy of Property Taxation," Working papers 2013-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Meltzer, Rachel, 2011. "“Clean and Safe” for All? The Interaction Betweeen Business Improvement Districts and Local Government in the Provision of Public Goods," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(3), pages 863-889, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:34:y:1987:i:2:p:175-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed