Regulatory Environment, Cooperative Structure, and Agency Costs for Cooperative Agribusiness Firms in Canada: Comparative Case Studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Moshe & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 1990. " Debt and Input Misallocation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 795-816, July.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, May.
- Royer, Jeffrey S. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1995. "Forward Integration by Farmer Cooperatives: Comparative Incentives and Impacts," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Fazzini & Antonella Russo, 2014. "Profitability in the Italian Wine Sector: An Empirical Analysis of Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 130-137, July.
- McKee, Gregory J. & Shaik, Saleem & Boland, Michael A., 2009. "Role of Financial Variables in Explaining the Profitability of North Dakota Farm Supply and Grain Marketing Cooperatives," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(2).
- Fulton, Murray & Larson, Kathy A., 2009. "Overconfidence and Hubris: The Demise of Agricultural Co-operatives in Western Canada," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 37(2).
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; Agribusiness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.