Panel Estimators To Combine Revealed And Stated Preference Dichotomous Choice Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron Trudy Ann & Quiggin John, 1994.
"Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up Questionnaire,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 218-234, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & John Quiggin, 1992. "Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data From a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire," UCLA Economics Working Papers 653, UCLA Department of Economics.
- John Loomis, 1993. "An investigation into the reliability of intended visitation behavior," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 183-191, April.
- Alan Randall, 1994. "Difficulty with the Travel Cost Method," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 88-96.
- Shaw, Daigee, 1988. "On-site samples' regression : Problems of non-negative integers, truncation, and endogenous stratification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 211-223, February.
- Alberini Anna, 1995. "Efficiency vs Bias of Willingness-to-Pay Estimates: Bivariate and Interval-Data Models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 169-180, September.
- Jeffrey Englin & Trudy Cameron, 1996. "Augmenting travel cost models with contingent behavior data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Shonkwiler, J S, 1995. "Estimating Social Welfare Using Count Data Models: An Application to Long-Run Recreation Demand under Conditions of Endogenous Stratification and Truncation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 104-112, February.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Nahman & Dan Rigby, 2008. "Valuing Blue Flag Status And Estuarine Water Quality In Margate, South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(4), pages 721-737, December.
- Paula Simões & Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2012. "Non-market Recreational Value of a National Forest: Survey Design and Results," GEMF Working Papers 2012-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Johansson, Robert C., 2002. "Watershed Nutrient Trading Under Asymmetric Information," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(2), October.
- Therese Grijalva & Alok Bohara & Robert Berrens, 2003. "A seemingly unrelated Poisson model for revealed and stated preference data," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 443-446.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2008.
"Combining Revealed And Stated Preference Data To Estimate The Nonmarket Value Of Ecological Services: An Assessment Of The State Of The Science,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 872-908, December.
- John C. Whitehead & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & George L. Van Houtven & Brett R. Gelso, 2005. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Data to Estimate the Nonmarket Value of Ecological Services: An Assessment of the State of the Science," Working Papers 05-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2007.
- Alberini, Anna & Zanatta, Valentina & Rosato, Paolo, 2007.
"Combining actual and contingent behavior to estimate the value of sports fishing in the Lagoon of Venice,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 530-541, March.
- Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Paolo Rosato, 2005. "Combining Actual and Contingent Behavior to Estimate the Value of Sports Fishing in the Lagoon of Venice," Working Papers 2005.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yongsik Jeon & Joseph Herriges, 2010.
"Convergent Validity of Contingent Behavior Responses in Models of Recreation Demand,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 223-250, February.
- Jeon, Yongsik & Herriges, Joseph A., 2005. "Convergent Validity of Contingent Behavior Responses in Models of Recreation Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12473, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2011.
"Estimating recreation demand with on-site panel data: An application of a latent class truncated and endogenously stratified count data model,"
148925, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Hynes, Stephen & Greene, William, 2011. "Estimating recreation demand with on-site panel data: An application of a latent class truncated and endogenously stratified count data model," Working Papers 135171, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- Stephen Hynes & William Greene, 2013. "A Panel Travel Cost Model Accounting for Endogenous Stratification and Truncation: A Latent Class Approach," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 177-192.
- Moledina, Amyaz A., 2001. "Comparing Policy Instruments in a Dynamic Environment with Strategic Firms: The Case of Minnesota Phosphorus Emissions," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20751, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kimberly Rollins & Diana Dumitras & Anita Castledine, 2008. "An Analysis of Congestion Effects Across and Within Multiple Recreation Activities," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(1), pages 95-116, March.
- Rosenberger, Randall S. & Loomis, John B. & Shrestha, Ram K., 1999. "Panel Stratification In Meta-Analysis Of Environmental And Natural Resource Economic Studies," 1999 Annual Meeting, July 11-14, 1999, Fargo, ND 35705, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Azevedo, Christopher Dean, 1999. "Linking revealed and stated preference data in recreation demand modeling," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013438, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Longo & David Hoyos & Anil Markandya, 2015. "Sequence Effects in the Valuation of Multiple Environmental Programs Using the Contingent Valuation Method," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 20-35.
- Mathews, Leah Greden, 1999. "Estimating Water Quality Benefits By Combining Revealed And Stated Preference Methods: An Application In The Minnesota River," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21621, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mathews, Leah Greden & Homans, Frances R. & Easter, K. William, 1999. "Reducing Phosphorus Pollution In The Minnesota River: How Much Is It Worth?," Staff Papers 13771, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Boxall, Peter & Rollins, Kimberly & Englin, Jeffrey, 2003.
"Heterogeneous preferences for congestion during a wilderness experience,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-195, May.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Englin, Jeffrey E., 2002. "Heterogeneous Preferences For Congestion During A Wilderness Experience," Working Papers 34133, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rosenberger, Randall S. & Loomis, John B., 2000. "Panel Stratification In Meta-Analysis Of Economic Studies: An Investigation Of Its Effects In The Recreation Valuation Literature," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Landry, Craig E. & Liu, Haiyong, 2009. "A semi-parametric estimator for revealed and stated preference data--An application to recreational beach visitation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 205-218, March.
- Lienhoop, Nele & Ansmann, Till, 2011. "Valuing water level changes in reservoirs using two stated preference approaches: An exploration of validity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1250-1258, May.
- Cheng, Li & Lupi, Frank, 2016. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Water Quality Changes to Great Lakes Beaches," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235746, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Luís Cruz & Paula Simões & Eduardo Barata, 2014. "Combining Observed and Contingent Travel Behaviour: The Best of Both Worlds?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 40, pages 7-25, December.
- Simões, Paula & Barata, Eduardo & Cruz, Luís, 2013. "Joint estimation using revealed and stated preference data: An application using a national forest," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 249-266.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30862. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.