Land Prices During Periods of Rapid Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schurle, Bryan & Wilson, Christine & Featherstone, Allen & Remaury, Hugo & Harmon, Jacob, 2012. "Asset Bubbles, Inflation, and Agricultural Land Values," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2012, pages 1-13.
- Christopher Zakrzewicz & B. Wade Brorsen & Brian C. Briggeman, 2012.
"Comparison of alternative sources of farmland values,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 68-86, May.
- Zakrzewicz, Christopher J. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Briggeman, Brian C., 2011. "Comparison of Alternative Sources of Farmland Values," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103758, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shultz, Steven, 2006. "Differences Between Agricultural Land Value Surveys and Market Sales," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2006, pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor, Mykel & Schurle, Bryan & Rundel, Brady & Wilson, Bill, 2015. "Determining Land Values Using Ordinary Least Squares Regression," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2015, pages 1-12.
- Wilson, Bill & Schurle, Bryan & Taylor, Mykel & Featherstone, Allen & Ibendahl, Gregg, 2014. "Regression Estimates of Different Land Type Prices and Time Adjustments," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2014, pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jasfmr:161489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asfmrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.