Comparison of Alternative Sources of Farmland Values
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher Zakrzewicz & B. Wade Brorsen & Brian C. Briggeman, 2012. "Comparison of alternative sources of farmland values," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 68-86, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd, 2014.
"The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(3), December.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd H., 0. "The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd, 2014. "The Impact of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(03), pages 390-405, December.
- Ifft, Jennifer & Wu, Shang & Kuethe, Todd H., 2012. "The Impacts of Pasture Insurance on Farmland Values," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124317, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schurle, Bryan & Featherstone, Allen & Wilson, Christine & Crossan, Dylan, 2013. "Land Prices During Periods of Rapid Change," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Savage, Jeff & Ifft, Jennifer, 2015. "The Impact of Irrigation Restrictions on Cropland Values in Nebraska," Working Papers 250021, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ates, Aaron M. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2016. "Forecasting Meat Prices using Consumer Expectations from the Food Demand Survey (FooDS)," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229858, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Williams, John & McSweeney, Peter & Salmon, Robert, 2014. "Australian Farm Investment: Domestic and Overseas Issues," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234408, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.