International Fairs in the Modern Food Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bello, Daniel C., 1992. "Industrial buyer behavior at trade shows : Implications for selling effectiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 59-80, August.
- Hansen, Kare, 2004. "Measuring performance at trade shows: Scale development and validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Raynolds, Laura T., 2004. "The Globalization of Organic Agro-Food Networks," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 725-743, May.
- Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier & Vanhonacker, Filiep & Verbeke, Wim, 2010.
"Towards the Development of Innovative Strategies for Traditional Food Chains in the EU,"
International Journal on Food System Dynamics,
International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(1).
- Molnar, Adrienn & Gellynck, Xavier & Vanhonacker, Filiep & Verbeke, Wim, 2009. "Towards the Development of Innovative Strategies for Traditional Food Chains in the EU," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59207, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Maurizio Canavari & Roberta Centonze & Gianluca Nigro, 2007. "Organic food marketing and distribution in the European Union," DEIAgra Working Papers 7002, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Jul 2007.
- Hingley, Martin & Boone, Julie & Haley, Simon, 2010. "Local Food Marketing as a Development Opportunity for Small UK Agri-Food Businesses," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(3).
- Rosson, Philip J. & Seringhaus, F. H. Rolf, 1995. "Visitor and exhibitor interaction at industrial trade fairs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 81-90, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade fairs; Organic trade; Italy; BioFach; Classification tree; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; International Development; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; M31; Q13;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:144838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.