Local Food Marketing as a Development Opportunity for Small UK Agri-Food Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Elia, Angela & Piccolo, Domenico, 2005. "A mixture model for preferences data analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 917-934, June.
- Ferrini, Silvia & Scarpa, Riccardo, 2007. "Designs with a priori information for nonmarket valuation with choice experiments: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 342-363, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Viganò & Gervasio Antonelli & Gian Italo Bischi & Fabio Tramontana, 2015. "Consumo e consumatori di prodotti alimentari nella società postmoderna," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(1), pages 59-80.
- Visser, Jurriaan & Trienekens, Jacques & van Beek, Paul, 2013. "Opportunities for Local for Local Food Production A Case in the Dutch Fruit and Vegetables," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(1).
- Santucci, Fabio M. & Callieris, Roberta & Debs, Philippe, 2011. "International Fairs in the Modern Food Systems," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(4).
- Galli, Francesca & Carbone, Anna & Caswell, Julie A. & Sorrentino, Alessandro, 2011. "A Multi-Criteria Approach to Assessing PDOs/PGIs: An Italian Pilot Study," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(3).
- Visser, Jurriaan & Trienekens, Jacques & van Beek, Paul, 2013. "Opportunities for Local for Local Food Production: A case in the Dutch Fruit and Vegetables," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164758, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Haas, Rainer & Sterns, james & Meixner, Oliver & Nyob, Diane-Isis & Traar, Verena, 2013. "Do US Consumers’ Perceive Local and Organic Food Differently? An Analysis Based on Means-end Chain Analysis and Word Association," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 4(3).
- Gervasio Antonelli & Gian Italo Bischi & Fabio Tramontana & Elena Viganò, 2014. "Beyond a neoclassical consumer analysis in food choices," Working Papers 1410, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
More about this item
Keywordslocal food; marketing; small-business development; UK; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Production Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:97022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.