Amartya Sen, Fad And The 1974 Famine In Bangladesh: A Closer Look
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sen, Amartya, 1987. "Reply: Famine and Mr Bowbrick," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 10-14, February.
- Stephen Devereux, 2001. "Sen's Entitlement Approach: Critiques and Counter-critiques," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 245-263.
- Amartya Sen, 1981. "Ingredients of Famine Analysis: Availability and Entitlements," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 433-464.
- Prof. Purusottam Nayak, 2005. "Understanding The Entitlement Approach To Famine," General Economics and Teaching 0509019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, George, 1986. "Famines: the Bowbrick-Sen dispute and some related issues," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 259-263, August.
- Sen, Amartya, 1986. "The causes of famine : A reply," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 125-132, May.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1977. "Starvation and Exchange Entitlements: A General Approach and Its Application to the Great Bengal Famine," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 33-59, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:bdbjaf:279931. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febaubd.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.