Sen's Entitlement Approach: Critiques and Counter-critiques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & Van, Pham Hoang, 1998. "The Economics of Child Labor," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 412-427.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1997. "The effects of improved nutrition, sanitation, and water quality on child health in high-mortality populations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 209-235, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2009.
"Famine Mortality, Rational Political Inactivity, and International Food Aid,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 50-61, January.
- Plümper, Thomas & Neumayer, Eric, 2007. "Famine mortality, rational political inactivity, and international food aid," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25169, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph, 2008. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia: Why do they have to change now?," IFPRI book chapters,in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.), From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 2, pages 10-47 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:133-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mamoon, Dawood & Ijaz, Kinza, 2017. "How Climate Change and Agriculture Fares with Food Security in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 81346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gasper, D.R., 2007. "Problem- and policy-analysis for human development," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18743, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Moon, Wanki, 2011. "Is agriculture compatible with free trade?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 13-24.
- Antonio Ioris & Carlos Irigaray & Pierre Girard, 2014. "Institutional responses to climate change: opportunities and barriers for adaptation in the Pantanal and the Upper Paraguay River Basin," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 139-151, November.
- Muñiz Castillo, M.R. & Gasper, D.R., 2011. "Human autonomy effectiveness and development projects," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22692, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Mahendra Dev, S., 2008. "Parastatals and food policies: The Indian case," IFPRI book chapters,in: Rashid, Shahidur & Gulati, Ashok & Cummings, Jr., Ralph (ed.), From parastatals to private trade: Lessons from Asian agriculture, chapter 3, pages 51-76 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ergler, Christina R. & Sakdapolrak, Patrick & Bohle, Hans-Georg & Kearns, Robin A., 2011. "Entitlements to health care: Why is there a preference for private facilities among poorer residents of Chennai, India?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 327-337.
- Lopamudra Banerjee, 2016. "Catastrophes And Consumption Failure," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(01), pages 1-25, March.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:78-86 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:29:y:2001:i:3:p:245-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.