ITQs and Community: An Essay on Environmental Governance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne Bigsten & Stuart Corbridge & J. Thomas Lindblad & Scott McDonald & Tony Addison & Anthony Payne & Robin Mearns & John Thoburn & Clem Tisdell & Tony Barnett & Mike Shepperdson, 1997. "Book reviews," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 874-892.
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116-116.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carothers, Courtney, 2015. "Fisheries privatization, social transitions, and well-being in Kodiak, Alaska," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 313-322.
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2015. "Cyclical harvesting in fisheries with bycatch," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-15.
- Melstrom, Richard T., 2014. "Optimal Management of a Fishery with Bycatch," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 168316, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Foley, Paul & Mather, Charles & Neis, Barbara, 2015. "Governing enclosure for coastal communities: Social embeddedness in a Canadian shrimp fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 390-400.
- Clay, Patricia M. & Kitts, Andrew & Pinto da Silva, Patricia, 2014. "Measuring the social and economic performance of catch share programs: Definition of metrics and application to the U.S. Northeast Region groundfish fishery," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 27-36.
- Alvear, Santiago A. Bermeo, 2006. "Modelling an ITQ Scheme in the Galapagos Marine Reserve Spiny Lobster Fishery," 2006 Conference, August 24-25, 2006, Nelson, New Zealand 31973, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.