Socio-economic and environmental sustainability of Bulgarian farms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "Evaluation of governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture," MPRA Paper 103478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Sarov, Angel, 2020. "Как Да Измерим Управленческата Устойчивост На Българското Селско Стопанство? [How to measure the governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture?]," MPRA Paper 103926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bojidar & Sarov, Angel, 2019. "Framework for assessing the governance pillar of agrarian sustainability," MPRA Paper 103477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2020. "Управленческа Устойчивост На Селското Стопанство В България [Governance sustainability of Bulgarian agriculture]," MPRA Paper 103927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hrabrin Bachev & Bojidar Ivanov & Angel Sarov, 2020. "Unpacking Governance Sustainability of Bulgarian Agriculture," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 106-137.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:areint:260662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://are-journal.com/are .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://are-journal.com/are .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.