Basic Outline of the Problem of the "Ageing Population of Farmers" in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Mann, 2007. "Tracing the process of becoming a farm successor on Swiss family farms," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 24(4), pages 435-443, December.
- Thomas Glauben & Martin Petrick & Hendrik Tietje & Christoph Weiss, 2009. "Probability and timing of succession or closure in family firms: a switching regression analysis of farm households in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 45-54.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniele Cavicchioli & Danilo Bertoni & Dario Gianfranco Frisio & Roberto Pretolani, 2019. "Does the future of a farm depend on its neighbourhood? Evidence on intra-family succession among fruit and vegetable farms in Italy," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013.
"Identifying Factor Productivity from Micro-data: The case of EU agriculture,"
144004, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2018. "Identifying factor productivity from micro-data: The case of EU agriculture," IAMO Discussion Papers 171, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Martin & Kloss, Mathias, 2018. "Identifying factor productivity from micro-data: the case of EU agriculture," IAMO Discussion Papers 271870, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Petrick, Matin & Kloss, Mathias, 2013. "Identifying Factor Productivity from Micro-data: The case of EU agriculture," Factor Markets Working Papers 144, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bertoni, Danilo & Cavicchioli, Daniele & Latruffe, Laure, 2017. "Performance post succession on Italian family farms," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261435, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wojciech Sroka & Michał Dudek & Tomasz Wojewodzic & Karol Król, 2019. "Generational Changes in Agriculture: The Influence of Farm Characteristics and Socio-Economic Factors," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-27, December.
- Chacattrai Rayasawath, 2018. "Factors Affecting the Household Succession in Agricultural Occupation in Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-14, July.
- Pessotto, Ana Paula & Costa, Carlos & Schwinghamer, Timothy & Colle, Gabriel & Corte, Vitor Francisco Dalla, 2019. "Factors influencing intergenerational succession in family farm businesses in Brazil," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C).
- Mann, Stefan & Besser, Tim, 2016. "Diversifikation und Arbeitszufriedenheit – trifft die These von Marx und Engels auf Landwirte zu?," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244808, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Morais, Manoela & Binotto, Erlaine & Borges, João Augusto Rossi, 2017. "Identifying beliefs underlying successors’ intention to take over the farm," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 48-58.
- Morais, Manoela & Borges, João Augusto Rossi & Binotto, Erlaine, 2018. "Using the reasoned action approach to understand Brazilian successors’ intention to take over the farm," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 445-452.
- Manuela Larcher & Stefan Vogel, 2019. "Hofnachfolgesituation in Österreich 2018 - Deskriptive Ergebnisse einer Befragung von Betriebsleiter/innen," Working Papers 712019, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Finger, Robert & Lehmann, Niklaus, 2011. "Do Direct Payments Influence Farmers' Hail Insurance Decisions?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114355, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hung-Hao Chang, 2013. "Old Farmer Pension Program and Farm Succession: Evidence from a Population-Based Survey of Farm Households in Taiwan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 976-991.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:271870 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banovic, Marija & Duesberg, Stefanie & Renwick, Alan & Keane, Mark & Bogue, Pat, 2015. "The Field: Land mobility measures as seen through the eyes of Irish farmers," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204200, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kathrin Happe & Hauke Schnicke & Christoph Sahrbacher & Konrad Kellermann, 2009. "Will They Stay or Will They Go? Simulating the Dynamics of Single‐Holder Farms in a Dualistic Farm Structure in Slovakia," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(4), pages 497-511, December.
- Achmad Firman & Ratna Ayu Saptati, 2021. "Econometric model of children participation in family dairy farming in the center of dairy farming, West Java Province, Indonesia," Papers 2102.03187, arXiv.org.
- Robert Finger & Niklaus Lehmann, 2012. "The influence of direct payments on farmers’ hail insurance decisions," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(3), pages 343-354, May.
- Giuseppe Gargano & Francesco Licciardo & Milena Verrascina & Barbara Zanetti, 2021. "The Agroecological Approach as a Model for Multifunctional Agriculture and Farming towards the European Green Deal 2030—Some Evidence from the Italian Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(4), pages 1-23, February.
- Jennifer A. Ball, 2020. "Women farmers in developed countries: a literature review," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 37(1), pages 147-160, March.
- Rodriguez-Lizano, Víctor & Montero-Vega, Mercedes, 2020. "Probability Of Generational Agricultural Succession Explained Through A Holistic Structural Equations Model In Costa Rica," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 8(4), October.
- Mira Lehberger & Norbert Hirschauer, 2016. "Recruitment problems and the shortage of junior corporate farm managers in Germany: the role of gender-specific assessments and life aspirations," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 33(3), pages 611-624, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aolpei:207060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fevszcz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.