Levels Of Pest Control And Uncertainty Of Benefits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clement A. Tisdell, 1986. "Levels Of Pest Control And Uncertainty Of Benefits," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 30(2-3), pages 157-161, 08-12.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gershon Feder, 1979. "Pesticides, Information, and Pest Management under Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(1), pages 97-103.
- D. Hueth & U. Regev, 1974. "Optimal Agricultural Pest Management with Increasing Pest Resistance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(3), pages 543-552.
- Max R. Langham & W. F. Edwards, 1969. "Externalities in Pesticide Use," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1195-1201.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. J. Pannell, 1990.
"Responses To Risk In Weed Control Decisions Under Expected Profit Maximisation,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 391-401.
- Pannell, David J, 1989. "Responses to Risk in Weed Control Decisions Under Expected Profit Maximisation," Discussion Papers 232316, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- J. Pannell, David, 1991. "Pests and pesticides, risk and risk aversion," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 361-383, August.
- Davis, Rex & Tisdell, Clement A., 2001. "Alternative Specifications and Extensions of the Economic Threshold Concept and the Control of Livestock Pests," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48381, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- J. Pannell, David, 1991.
"Pests and pesticides, risk and risk aversion,"
Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 361-383, August.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.