Water markets in the Lower Orange River catchment of South Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huffaker, Ray G. & Whittlesey, Norman K., 1995. "Agricultural Water Conservation Legislation: Will It Save Water?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 10(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Robert O'Brien, 2010.
"An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA,"
NBER Working Papers
16203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Bob O'Brien, 2010. "An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA," Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy Papers 1009, Centre for Water Economics, Environment and Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Clay Landry & Gary D. Libecap & Sam McGlennon & Bob O’Brien, 2010. "An Integrated Assessment of Water Markets: Australia, Chile, China, South Africa and the USA," ICER Working Papers 32-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Manjunatha, A.V. & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido & Chandrakanth, Mysore G., 2009. "Impact of groundwater markets in peninsular India on water use efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis approach," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50624, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grove, Bennie & Oosthuizen, Lukas Klopper, 2010. "Stochastic efficiency analysis of deficit irrigation with standard risk aversion," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 792-800, June.
- Muchara, B. & Ortmann, G. & Mudhara, M. & Wale, E., 2016. "Irrigation water value for potato farmers in the Mooi River Irrigation Scheme of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: A residual value approach," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 164(P2), pages 243-252.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:31726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.