Measuring perceived black economic empowerment in the South African wine industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2001.
"Identifying Welfare Effects from Subjective Questions,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 335-357, August.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2000. "Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2301, The World Bank.
- Kapteyn, Arie, 1994.
"The Measurement of Household Cost Functions: Revealed Preference versus Subjective Measures,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 7(4), pages 333-350, November.
- Kapteyn, A.J., 1994. "The measurement of household cost functions : Revealed preference versus subjective measures," Discussion Paper 1994-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wils, F.C.M., 2001. "Empowerment and its evaluation," ISS Working Papers - General Series 23178, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- West, Quentin M., 1973. "Economic Research Trade-Offs Between Efficiency And Equity," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(01), July.
- Hildebrandt, Lutz, 1987. "Consumer retail satisfaction in rural areas: A reanalysis of survey data," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-42, March.
- West, Quentin M., 1973. "Economic Research Trade-Offs Between Efficiency and Equity," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 9-12, July.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1991. "Ordinal and cardinal utility : An integration of the two dimensions of the welfare concept," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 69-89, October.
- Menno Pradhan & Martin Ravallion, 2000. "Measuring Poverty Using Qualitative Perceptions Of Consumption Adequacy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 462-471, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Precious Tirivanhu & Prosper B. Matondi & Daowei Sun, 2016. "Systemic Evaluation of a Comprehensive Community Initiative Based on Boundary Critique in Mhakwe Ward in Zimbabwe," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 541-564, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:agreko:10137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeasaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.