Farmersâ€™ health and agricultural productivity in rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klasen, Stephan & Reimers, Malte, 2017.
"Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 147-168.
- Klasen, Stephan & Reimers, Malte, 2013. "Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149745, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stephan Klasen & Malte Reimers, 2016. "Looking at Pro-Poor Growth from an Agricultural Perspective," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 201, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Robinson, Sherman & Levy, Stephanie, 2014. "Can cash transfers promote the local economy? A case study for Cambodia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1334, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yin-Chi Wang, 2011. "Health, Education and Development," 2011 Meeting Papers 1263, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fink, Günther & Masiye, Felix, 2015. "Health and agricultural productivity: Evidence from Zambia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 151-164.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:39:y:2017:i:3:p:428-440. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ulimwengu, John & Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda & Randriamamonjy, Josee & Ramadan, Racha, 2011. "Understanding the linkage between agricultural productivity and nutrient consumption: Evidence from Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 1128, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- McNamara, Paul E. & Ulimwengu, John M. & Leonard, Kenneth L., 2010. "Do health investments improve agricultural productivity?," IFPRI discussion papers 1012, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jean-Marc MONTAUD & Mahamadou Roufahi TANKARI, 2013. "When social goals meet economic goals: the double dividend of extending free access to healthcare in Uganda," Working Papers 2012-2013_8, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jul 2013.
- Allen, Summer L. & Qaim, Matin, 2012. "Agricultural productivity and public expenditures in sub-saharan africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1173, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
Keywordshealth; productivity; stochastic frontier; efficiency; Ethiopia; Health Economics and Policy; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:56902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.