Milk Marketing Chains in Bihar: Implications for Dairy Farmers and Traders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J., 0. "Is traditional milk marketing and processing viable and efficient? An empirical evidence from Assam, India," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Kumar, Anjani & Staal, Steven J. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Lapar, Lucy L., 2010. "Traditional Milk Market in Assam: Potential for Income and Employment Generation," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Anjani & Saroj, Sunil & Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Joshi, Pramod Kumar, 2018. "Does cooperative membership improve household welfare? Evidence from a panel data analysis of smallholder dairy farmers in Bihar, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1703, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jan Fałkowski & Agata Malak-Rawlikowska & Dominika Milczarek-Andrzejewska, 2013. "Determinants and Consequences of Participating in a Restructured Supply Chain: the Experience of the Dairy Sector in Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 34.
- Kumar, Anjani & Shinoj, P. & Jee, Shiv, 2013. "Do Dairy Co-operatives Enhance Milk Production, Productivity and Quality? Evidences from the Indo-Gangetic Plain of India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 68(3).
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:24-36 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:96922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.