Inputs and Services Delivery System under Contract Farming: A Case of Broiler Farming
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Rahm & Wallace E. Huffman, 1984.
"The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(4), pages 405-413.
- Rahm, M. & Huffman, Wallace, 1984. "The Adoption of Reduced Tillage: The Role of Human Capital and Other Variables," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10977, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Samal, Parshuram & Pandey, Sushil & Kumar, G.A.K. & Barah, B.C., 2011. "Rice Ecosystems and Factors Affecting Varietal Adoption in Rainfed Coastal Orissa: A Multivariate Probit Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 24(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumar, Anjani & Roy, Devesh & Trapathi, Gaurav & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad, 2016. "Can contract farming increase farmersâ€™ income and enhance adoption of food safety practices?: Evidence from remote areas of Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1524, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumar, Anjani & Roy, Devesh & Joshi, Pramod K. & Tripathi, Gaurav & Adhikari, Rajendra P., 2016. "Impact of Contract Farming on Profits and Yield of Smallholder Farms in Nepal: An Evidence from Lentil Cultivation," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235848, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kumar, Anjani & Roy, Devesh & Tripathi, Gaurav & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad, 2016. "Contracting by small farmers in commodities with export potential: Assessing farm profits of lentil growers in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1533, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mérel, Pierre & Sexton, Richard J., 2017. "Buyer power with atomistic upstream entry: Can downstream consolidation increase production and welfare?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 259-293.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:136383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.