The effect of long-run identification on impulse-response functions: An application to the relationship between macroeconomics and agriculture in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bessler, David A & Babula, Ronald A, 1987. "Forecasting Wheat Exports: Do Exchange Rates Matter?," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 397-406, July.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bentivoglio, D. & Bucci, G. & Finco, A., 2018. "Factor affecting the palm oil boom in Indonesia: a time series analysis," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277129, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rezitis, A.N. & Ahammad, S.M., 2015. "Investigating Agricultural Production Relations across Bangladesh, India and Pakistan Using Vector Error Correction and Markov-Switching Models," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(1).
- Aliaa Nabil Khodeir, 2015. "Migration Remittances Inflows and Macroeconomic Shocks: The Case of Egypt," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1001-1010.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid, 2013.
"Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 118-125.
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," MPRA Paper 64150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," Post-Print halshs-01902776, HAL.
- Costas Karfakis, 2003. "Exchange rate determination during hyperinflation: the case of the Romanian lei," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 473-476.
- Pereira, Diogo Santos & Marques, António Cardoso, 2020. "How should price-responsive electricity tariffs evolve? An analysis of the German net demand case," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Muhammad AJMAIR & Khadim HUSSAIN & Sabahat AKRAM & Ambreen ZEB, 2017. "What determines the growth of services sector in Pakistan? A comparison of ARDL bound testing and time varying parametric estimation with general to specific approach," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 308-319, September.
- Rossana, Robert J., 1988. "Interrelated Demands for Buffer Stocks and Productive Inputs: Estimates for Two-Digit Manufacturing Industries," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259428, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Naseem, N.A.M & Tan, Hui-Boon & Hamizah, M.S, 2008. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Volatility and Import Flows in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Pagano, Michael S., 2007. "Convergence and risk-return linkages across financial service firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1167-1190, April.
- Michel DIMOU & Alexandra SCHAFFAR & Zhihong CHEN & Shihe FU, 2008. "LA CROISSANCE URBAINE CHINOISE RECONSIDeReE," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 27, pages 109-131.
- Maswana, Jean-Claude, 2006. "An empirical investigation around the finance-growth puzzle in China with a particular focus on causality and efficiency considerations," MPRA Paper 3946, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2019.
"Do Agricultural Raw Materials Imports Cause Agricultural Growth? Empirical Analysis from North Africa,"
Bulletin of Economic Theory and Analysis, BETA Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 65-77, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2018. "Do Agricultural Raw Materials Imports Cause Agricultural Growth? Empirical Analysis from North Africa," MPRA Paper 89056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2018. "Do Agricultural Raw Materials Imports Cause Agricultural Growth? Empirical Analysis from North Africa," MPRA Paper 89054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1991. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some international evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0112, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Chebbi, Houssem Eddine & Lachaal, Lassaad, 2007.
"Agricultural Sector and Economic Growth in Tunisia: Evidence from Co-integration and Error Correction Mechanism,"
103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain
9416, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chebbi, Houssem Eddine & Lachaal, Lassaad, 2007. "Agricultural sector and economic growth in Tunisia: Evidence from co-integration and error correction mechanism," MPRA Paper 9101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Zia Ullah Khan & Muhammad Illyas & Muqqadas Rahman & Chaudhary Abdul Rahman, 2015. "Money Monetization and Economic Growth in Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(4), pages 184-192, April.
- Xu, Haifeng & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2012. "Dynamic linkages of stock prices between the BRICs and the United States: Effects of the 2008–09 financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 344-352.
- Miguel Ramirez & Shahryar Khan, 1999. "A cointegration analysis of purchasing power parity: 1973–96," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(3), pages 369-385, August.
- Albacete, Rebeca & Espasa, Antoni, 2005. "Forecasting inflation in the euro area using monthly time series models and quarterly econometric models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws050401, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Tejeda, Hernan A., 2018. "Impact of Alfalfa Exports Surge on Dairy and Feed Markets," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273795, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L., 2006. "Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Sriwena Saleerut & Chalermpon Jatuporn & Vasu Suvanvihok & Apinya Wanaset, 2020. "Price adjustment of oil palm and palm oil in Thailand to the world price of the palm oil market," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 10(2), pages 690-697, December.
- Verónica Cañal-Fernández & Julio Tascón Fernández, 2018. "The long run impact of foreign direct investment, exports, imports and GDP: evidence for Spain from an ARDL approach," Working Papers 0128, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:26459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.