Donning Coase‐coloured glasses: a property rights view of natural resource economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2016. "Are Unrealistic Assumptions/Simplifications Acceptable? Some Methodological Issues in Economics," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 180-201, May.
- Terry L. Anderson, 2015. "If Hayek and Coase Were Environmentalists: Linking Economics and Ecology," Economics Working Papers 15102, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John & Whitten, Stuart M. & Alam, Khorshed & Street, Deborah, 2005. "Using Choice Modelling to establish the supply of riparian services and the potential for a water quality trading scheme in Central Queensland," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 139298, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Grolleau, Gilles & McCann, Laura M.J., 2012. "Designing watershed programs to pay farmers for water quality services: Case studies of Munich and New York City," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 87-94.
- Ofei-Mensah, Albert & Bennett, Jeff, 2013. "Transaction costs of alternative greenhouse gas policies in the Australian transport energy sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 214-221.
- Beare, Stephen & Newby, Jonathan C., 2005. "Incomplete Markets, Excluded Goods and Natural Resource Management," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137785, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.