Direct Marketing of Fresh Produce: Understanding Consumer Purchasing Decisions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neil Reid & Ralph McLaughlin & Michael Moore, 2013. "The Ubiquity of Good Taste: A Spatial Analysis of the Craft Brewing Industry in the United States," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1026, European Regional Science Association.
- Nicholas A. Lancaster & Ariana P. Torres, 2019. "Investigating the Drivers of Farm Diversification Among U.S. Fruit and Vegetable Operations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(12), pages 1-20, June.
- Azucena Gracia, 2014. "Consumers’ preferences for a local food product: a real choice experiment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 111-128, August.
- Bond, Craig A. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Bond, Jennifer Keeling, 2007. "What to Choose? The Value of Label Claims to Produce Consumers," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9704, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2009.
"Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1488-1495, March.
- Bougherara, Douadia & Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?," Working Papers 210396, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Douadia Bougherara & Gilles Grolleau & Naoufel Mzoughi, 2009. "Buy local, pollute less: What drives households to join a community supported farm?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Yeong Sheng Tey & Poppy Arsil & Mark Brindal & Chi Teen Teoh & Han Wei Lim, 2017. "Motivations Underlying Consumers’ Preference for Farmers’ Markets in Klang Valley: A Means-End Chain Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-13, October.
- David Conner & Kathryn Colasanti & R. Brent Ross & Susan B. Smalley, 2010. "Locally Grown Foods and Farmers Markets: Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-15, March.
- Craig A. Bond & Dawn Thilmany & Jennifer Keeling Bond, 2008. "Understanding consumer interest in product and process-based attributes for fresh produce," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 231-252.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Gómez, Miguel I. & Pofahl, Geoffrey, 2012. "A Multiple-discrete/Continuous Model of Price Promotion," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 206-225.
- Bavorova, Miroslava & Gailhard, Ilkay & Lehberger, Mira, 2015. "Who Buys from Farmers' Markets and Farm Shops: The Case of Germany," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211203, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng & Swisher, Marilyn & House, Lisa & Zhao, Xin, 2018. "Eco-labeling in the Fresh Produce Market: Not All Environmentally Friendly Labels Are Equally Valued," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 201-210.
- Pilar Fernández‐Ferrín & Belén Bande & Aitor Calvo‐Turrientes & M. Mercedes Galán‐Ladero, 2017. "The Choice of Local Food Products by Young Consumers: The Importance of Public and Private Attributes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(1), pages 70-84, January.
- Michael Vassalos & Zhifeng Gao & Lisha Zhang, 2017. "Factors Affecting Current and Future CSA Participation," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-16, March.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaeach:94359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.