About the conceptualization of social innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moulaert, Frank, 2000. "Globalization and Integrated Area Development in European Cities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Izabelle Bäckström & Malin Lindberg, 2018. "Behavioural Implications Of Employee-Driven Innovation — A Critical Discourse Analysis," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(07), pages 1-18, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Torill Nyseth & Abdelillah Hamdouch, 2019. "The Transformative Power of Social Innovation in Urban Planning and Local Development," Urban Planning, Cogitatio Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-6.
- Judith Schicklinski, 2015. "Civil Society Actors as Drivers of Socio-ecological Transition? Green Spaces in European Cities as Laboratories of Social Innovation. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 102," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58259, January.
- Edwards-Schachter,Mónica & Wallace,Matthew, 2015. "‘Shaken, but not stirred’: six decades defining social innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201504, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Zajda, Katarzyna, 2015. "Wieś jako terytorium innowacyjne," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(168).
- Stijn Oosterlynck & Yuri Kazepov & Andreas Novy & Pieter Cools & Eduardo Barberis & Florian Wukovitsch & Tatiana Saruis & Bernhard Leubolt, 2013. "The butterfly and the elephant: local social innovation, the welfare state and new poverty dynamics," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ingrid Fasshauer & Cathy Zadra-Veil, 2017. "Les communautés collaboratives au service de l’innovation sociale : l’exemple d’un living lab en zone rurale," Post-Print hal-02318077, HAL.
- Anthony Tchékémian & Guillaume Richard, 2014. "Innovation et gouvernance. La mobilisation des compétences et des ressources territoriales à travers le projet Living Lab "Innovation Santé Urbaine" à Nancy," Post-Print halshs-01668269, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssocial innovation; social innovating; social reality.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agr:journl:v:xxii:y:2015:i:3(604):p:53-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marin Dinu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agerrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.