Entrepreneurial Governance: Challenges Of Large-Scale Property-Led Urban Regeneration Projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Jäger, 2003. "Urban land rent theory: a regulationist perspective," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 233-249, June.
- Louis Albrechts, 2006. "Shifts in strategic spatial planning? Some evidence from Europe and Australia," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(6), pages 1149-1170, June.
- Bruzelius, Nils & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Rothengatter, Werner, 2002. "Big decisions, big risks. Improving accountability in mega projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Frank Moulaert & Farid Sekia, 2003. "Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 289-302.
- Patrick Le Galès, 1998. "Regulations and Governance in European Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 482-506, September.
- Ade Kearns & Ray Forrest, 2000. "Social Cohesion and Multilevel Urban Governance," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(5-6), pages 995-1017, May.
- Ade Kearns & Ronan Paddison, 2000. "New Challenges for Urban Governance," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(5-6), pages 845-850, May.
- Neil Brenner & Nik Theodore, 2005. "Neoliberalism and the urban condition," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 101-107, April.
- Louis Albrechts, 2006. "Bridge the Gap: From Spatial Planning to Strategic Projects," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(10), pages 1487-1500, November.
- Erik Swyngedouw, 2005. "Governance Innovation and the Citizen: The Janus Face of Governance-beyond-the-State," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(11), pages 1991-2006, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:101:y:2010:i:2:p:126-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .