Developing a Conceptual Model Based on the Correlations Between Marketing Higher Education and Knowledge Based Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Popa & Cosmin Dobrin, 2007. "Knowledge society features," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(22), pages 77-86, June.
- Eduard Dinu & Cristina Curea, 2007. "Key success factors in the knowledge economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(22), pages 163-166, June.
- World Bank, 2003. "Lifelong Learning in the Global Knowledge Economy : Challenges for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15141.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge based economy; marketing; marketing higher education; macro-marketing; Romania;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:13:y:2011:i:30:p:437-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.