Facultatea de Marketing Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fmasero (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Florentin Popescu & Tudor Edu & Iliuta Costel Negricea & Rãzvan Zaharia & Rodica Milena Zaharia, 2020. "How Do Students Assess the Sustainability of Their University? A Comparison between Dutch and Romanian Students from Business Schools," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(54), pages 412-412, April.
- Razvan Zaharia & Rodica Milena Zaharia, 2015. "Psychology of Luxury Goods Consumer," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 200-208, July.
- Zaharia Rãzvan & Zaharia Rodica Milena & Diaconu Mihaela, 2014. "The Business Environment: A Stakeholder of the University: An Exploratory Approach," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 558-563, May.
- Răzvan Zaharia & Emanuela Maria Avram & Raluca Cristina Eftimie, 2011. "Developing a Conceptual Model Based on the Correlations Between Marketing Higher Education and Knowledge Based Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 437-447, June.
- Zaharia Razvan & Grundey Dainora, 2009. "Challenges And Opportunities Faced By Entrepreneurial University. Some Lessons From Romania And Lithuania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 874-876, May.
- Zaharia Razvan & Rosca Mihai Ioan & Anghel Laurentiu, 2008. "Identifying The Needs For Information Of The Organizations From Bucharest, Muntenia And Oltenia Regions," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 1274-1278, May.
- Zaharia Răzvan, 2005. "Strategii de euromarketing," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 01, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Zaharia Razvan & Grundey Dainora, 2009.
"Challenges And Opportunities Faced By Entrepreneurial University. Some Lessons From Romania And Lithuania,"
Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 874-876, May.
- Victoria Galan-Muros & Todd Davey, 2019. "The UBC ecosystem: putting together a comprehensive framework for university-business cooperation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 1311-1346, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Razvan Zaharia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.