Challenges And Opportunities Faced By Entrepreneurial University. Some Lessons From Romania And Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noonan, Chris, 2008. "The Emerging Principles of International Competition Law," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199207527, June.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial university; higher education; competition;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:1:p:874-876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .