Situation Analysis to Support the Programme Design Process for National Skills Strategy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uzma Zia, 2007. "International Competitiveness Ã¢â‚¬â€ Where Pakistan Stands?," Development Economics Working Papers 22222, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Uzma Zia, 2007. "International Competitiveness—Where Pakistan Stands?," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:28, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- World Bank, 2003. "Lifelong Learning in the Global Knowledge Economy : Challenges for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15141.
- Almeida, Rita & Aterido, Reyes, 2008. "The incentives to invest in job training : do strict labor codes influence this decision?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 46189, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi, Hongmei & Zhang, Linxiu & Yao, Yezhou & Wang, Aiqin & Ma, Yue & Shi, Yaojiang & Chu, James & Loyalka, Prashant & Rozelle, Scott, 2015. "Exploring the dropout rates and causes of dropout in upper-secondary technical and vocational education and training (TVET) schools in China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-123.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical and Vocational Education; Training; Pakistan; Formal or In-Formal Training; Skills;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .