Situation Analysis to Support the Programme Design Process for National Skills Strategy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uzma Zia, 2007. "International Competitiveness—Where Pakistan Stands?," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:28, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- World Bank, 2003. "Lifelong Learning in the Global Knowledge Economy : Challenges for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15141, April.
- Almeida, Rita & Aterido, Reyes, 2008. "The incentives to invest in job training : do strict labor codes influence this decision?," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 46189, The World Bank.
- Uzma Zia, 2007. "International Competitiveness Ã¢â‚¬â€ Where Pakistan Stands?," Development Economics Working Papers 22222, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi, Hongmei & Zhang, Linxiu & Yao, Yezhou & Wang, Aiqin & Ma, Yue & Shi, Yaojiang & Chu, James & Loyalka, Prashant & Rozelle, Scott, 2015. "Exploring the dropout rates and causes of dropout in upper-secondary technical and vocational education and training (TVET) schools in China," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-123.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical and Vocational Education; Training; Pakistan; Formal or In-Formal Training; Skills;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .