The Policy Implications of Energy-Efficiency Cost Curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2017.
"Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1486-1525, December.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," Working Papers 2015.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins, 2015. "Assessing the Energy-Efficiency Gap," NBER Working Papers 20904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:renene:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:713-731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heather Klemick & Elizabeth Kopits & Keith Sargent & Ann Wolverton, 2014. "Heavy-Duty Trucks and the Energy Efficiency Paradox," NCEE Working Paper Series 201402, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2014.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015.
"An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate Change Policy,"
2015.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and its Implications for Climate-Change Policy," NBER Working Papers 20905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerarden, Todd G. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert C., 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate-Chhange Policy," Working Paper Series rwp15-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Masahiro Sugiyama & Osamu Akashi & Kenichi Wada & Amit Kanudia & Jun Li & John Weyant, 2014. "Energy efficiency potentials for global climate change mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 123(3), pages 397-411, April.
- Wilkerson, Jordan T. & Cullenward, Danny & Davidian, Danielle & Weyant, John P., 2013. "End use technology choice in the National Energy Modeling System (NEMS): An analysis of the residential and commercial building sectors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 773-784.
- Klemick, Heather & Kopits, Elizabeth & Wolverton, Ann & Sargent, Keith, 2015. "Heavy-duty trucking and the energy efficiency paradox: Evidence from focus groups and interviews," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 154-166.
- Ströbele Wolfgang, 2013. "Ordnungspolitische und Sachprobleme der Energiewende / Problems of the turnaround in energy policy in Germany after 2011," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 64(1), pages 253-274, January.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0052-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:32si1-a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.