Where Did the Money Go? The Cost and Performance of the Largest Commercial Sector DSM Programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1998. "Integrating the bottom-up and top-down approach to energy-economy modelling: the case of Denmark," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 443-461, September.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Mabey, Nick & Nixon, James, 1997. "Are environmental taxes a free lunch? Issues in modelling the macroeconomic effects of carbon taxes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 29-56, March.
- Ernst Berndt & Charles Kolstad & Jong-Kun Lee, 1993. "Measuring the Energy Efficiency and Productivity Impacts of Embodied Technical Change," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 33-56.
- Michael Toman, 1998.
"Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 603-621, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-32, Resources For the Future.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi, 1998. "Sensitivity of climate change mitigation estimates to assumptions about technical change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 473-493, December.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Morthorst, Poul Erik & Nielsen, Lise & Stephensen, Peter, 1996.
"Sammenkobling af makroøkonomiske og teknisk-økonomiske modeller for energisektoren. Hybris
[Integration of bottom-up and top-down models for the energy system: A practical case for Denmark]," MPRA Paper 65676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarke, John F. & Edmonds, J. A., 1993. "Modelling energy technologies in a competitive market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 123-129, April.
- Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 1997. "Economic growth, international competitiveness and environmental protection: R & D and innovation strategies with the WARM model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 2-28, March.
- William W. Hogan & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity Trends and the Cost of Reducing CO2 Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-86.
- C Carraro & Jc Hourcade, 1998. "Climate modelling and policy strategies. The role of technical change and uncertainty," Post-Print hal-00716515, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toshi H. Arimura, Shanjun Li, Richard G. Newell, and Karen Palmer, 2012.
"Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Arimura, Toshi H. & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs," Discussion Papers dp-09-48, Resources For the Future.
- Arimura, Toshi H. & Li, Shanjun & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs," Discussion Papers dp-09-48-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Toshi H. Arimura & Shanjun Li & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2011. "Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs," NBER Working Papers 17556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne, 2017. "Free riding and rebates for residential energy efficiency upgrades: A multi-country contingent valuation experiment," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G., 2010. "Preliminary assessment of the Louisiana Home Energy Rebate Offer program using IPMVP guidelines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 691-702.
- Kaiser, M.J. & Pulsipher, A.G., 2003. "A generalized modeling framework for public benefit fund program valuation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 519-538.
- Kemppi, Heikki & Perrels, Adriaan, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2005.
"Evaluating environmental programs: The perspective of modern evaluation research,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 515-526, December.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Evaluating Environmental Programs: The Perspective of Modern Evaluation Research," IZA Discussion Papers 397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Evaluating environmental programs: the perspective of modern evaluation research," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-59, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boogen, Nina & Datta, Souvik & Filippini, Massimo, 2017.
"Demand-side management by electric utilities in Switzerland: Analyzing its impact on residential electricity demand,"
Elsevier, pages 402-414.
- Nina Boogen & Souvik Datta & Massimo Filippini, 2016. "Demand-side management by electric utilities in Switzerland: Analyzing its impact on residential electricity demand," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/247, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Perrels, Adriaan, 2003. "Reconciling competitiveness and environmental objectives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 75-87.
- Shiljkut, Vladimir M. & Rajakovic, Nikola Lj., 2015. "Demand response capacity estimation in various supply areas," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(P3), pages 476-486.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kaufmann, Sylvia, 2004. "Do customer information programs reduce household electricity demand?--the Irish program," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1025-1032, June.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G. & Baumann, Robert H., 2004. "The potential economic and environmental impact of a Public Benefit Fund in Louisiana," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 191-206, January.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2000v21-02-a02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.