A Retrospective Look at Rescuing and Restructuring General Motors and Chrysler
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Austan D. Goolsbee & Alan B. Krueger, 2015. "A Retrospective Look at Rescuing and Restructuring General Motors and Chrysler," Working Papers 588, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Austan D. Goolsbee & Alan B. Krueger, 2015. "A Retrospective Look at Rescuing and Restructuring General Motors and Chrysler," NBER Working Papers 21000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee, Austan D. & Krueger, Alan B., 2015. "A Retrospective Look at Rescuing and Restructuring General Motors and Chrysler," IZA Discussion Papers 8888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2017.
"The Real Effects of Liquidity During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Automobiles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 132(1), pages 317-365.
- Efraim Benmelech & Ralf R. Meisenzahl & Rodney Ramcharan, 2016. "The Real Effects of Liquidity During the Financial Crisis: Evidence from Automobiles," NBER Working Papers 22148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Temin, 2015. "The American Dual Economy: Race, Globalization, and the Politics of Exclusion," Working Papers Series 26, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- David Leuwer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2018. "Assessing Temporary Product-Specific Subsidies: A Time Series Intervention Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6946, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:29:y:2015:i:2:p:3-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.