The Perseverance of Paul Samuelson's Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-376, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C., 2013.
"Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1922-1927.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C., 2012. "Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies," MPRA Paper 43007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yann Giraud, 2017. "The Contestable Marketplace of Ideas: Paul Samuelson’s Defense of Mainstream Economics through Textbook Making, 1967-1976," THEMA Working Papers 2017-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Arye L. Hillman & Heinrich W. Ursprung, 2016. "Academic exclusion: some experiences," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 167(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Heise, Arne & Thieme, Sebastian, 2016. "The Short Rise and Long Fall of heterodox Economics in germany After the 1970s: Explorations in a Scientific Field of Power and Struggle," MPRA Paper 80022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Kniepert, 2014. "Die (Neue) Institutionenökonomik als Ansatz für einen erweiterten, offeneren Zugang zur Volkswirtschaftslehre," Working Papers 552014, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2011.
"Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 110-125.
- Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J., 2011. "Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 110-125, April.
- Martin Kniepert, 2016. "What to teach, when teaching economics as a minor subject?," Working Papers 632016, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Yann Giraud, 2018. "Textbooks in the historiography of recent economics," Post-Print halshs-01876422, HAL.
- Yann Giraud, 2011.
"The Political Economy of Textbook Writing: Paul Samuelson and the making of the first ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976),"
THEMA Working Papers
2011-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Yann Giraud, 2013. "The Political Economy of Textbook Writing : Paul Samuelson and the making of the first Ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976)," Working Papers hal-00870494, HAL.
- Green, Tom L., 2013. "Teaching (un)sustainability? University sustainability commitments and student experiences of introductory economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 135-142.
- Graupe, Silja, 2014. "Ökonomische Bildung: Geistige Monokultur oder Befähigung zum eigenständigen Denken?," Working Paper Series Ök-01, Cusanus Hochschule, Institut für Ökonomie.
- Ashwani Saith, 2008. "Forum 2008," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 39(6), pages 1115-1134, November.
- Graupe, Silja, 2015. "Der erstarrte Blick: Eine erkenntnistheoretische Kritik der Standardlehrbücher der Volkswirtschaftslehre," Working Paper Series Ök-12, Cusanus Hochschule, Institut für Ökonomie.
More about this item
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:11:y:1997:i:2:p:137-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.