Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Michael, 1999. "An assessment of alternative methods of estimating the effect of the ivory trade ban on poaching effort," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 93-106, July.
- Erwin H. Bulte & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 1999. "Economics of Antipoaching Enforcement and the Ivory Trade Ban," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(2), pages 453-466.
- Holden, Stein T. & Shiferaw, Bekele & Wik, Mette, 1998. "Poverty, market imperfections and time preferences: of relevance for environmental policy?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 105-130, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moyle, Brendan, 2014. "The raw and the carved: Shipping costs and ivory smuggling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 259-265.
- Colin Rowat & Jayasri Dutta, 2007.
"The Commons with Capital Markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 225-254, May.
- Colin Rowat and Jayasri Dutta, 2004. "The commons with capital markets," Discussion Papers 05-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Colin Rowat & Jayasri Dutta, 2004. "The commons with capital markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 0412002, EconWPA.
- Colin Rowat and Jayasri Dutta, 2005. "The Commons with Capital Markets," Discussion Papers 05-19, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Michael Kremer & Charles Morcom, 2003. "Elephants: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1446-1448, September.
- Richard Horan & Erwin Bulte, 2004. "Optimal and Open Access Harvesting of Multi-Use Species in a Second-Best World," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 251-272, July.
- Horan, Richard D. & Fenichel, Eli P. & Finnoff, David & Wolf, Christopher A., 2015. "Managing dynamic epidemiological risks through trade," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 192-207.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:93:y:2003:i:4:p:1437-1445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.