The Time and Monetary Costs of Outpatient Care for Children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takaku, Reo & Bessho, S., 2017. "Do benefits in kind or refunds affect health service utilization and health outcomes? A natural experiment from Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(5), pages 534-542.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014.
"Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Andrea Bassanini & Eve Caroli, 2017. "Is work bad for health? The role of constraint vs choice," Working Papers hal-01511562, HAL.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Caroli, Eve, 2014. "Is Work Bad for Health? The Role of Constraint vs Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7891, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2003. "Good times make you sick," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 637-658, July.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2006.
"Deaths rise in good economic times: Evidence from the OECD,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 298-316, December.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2002. "Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 654, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ulf-G. Gerdtham & Christopher J. Ruhm, 2002. "Deaths Rise in Good Economic Times: Evidence From the OECD," NBER Working Papers 9357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvasti, Akbar, 2014. "An estimation of the demand and supply for physician services using a panel data," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 279-286.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2006. "Macroeconomic Conditions, Health and Mortality," Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christopher Ruhm, 2007. "A healthy economy can break your heart," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 44(4), pages 829-848, November.
- Jaume Puig & Marc Sáez & Esther Martínez Garcia, 1998.
"Health care provider choice in the case of patient-initiated contacts. An extended version of discrete choice of model demand,"
Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics
308, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jaume Puig & Marc Sáez & Esther Martínez Garcia, 1998. "Health care provider choice in the case of patient-initiated contacts. An extended version of discrete choice of model demand," Economics Working Papers 308, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Wagner, Todd H. & Hu, Teh-wei & Hibbard, Judith H., 2001. "The demand for consumer health information," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1059-1075, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12483 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruhm, Christopher J., 2005. "Healthy living in hard times," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 341-363, March.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2001. "Economic Expansions Are Unhealthy: Evidence from Microdata," NBER Working Papers 8447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tak, Hyo Jung & Hougham, Gavin W. & Ruhnke, Atsuko & Ruhnke, Gregory W., 2014. "The effect of in-office waiting time on physician visit frequency among working-age adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 43-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:117-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.