A Model of Housing Tenure Choice: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ornstein, Stanley I & Hanssens, Dominique M, 1985. " Alcohol Control Laws and the Consumption of Distilled Spirits and Beer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 200-213, September.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilber, Christian A.L., 2005.
"Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, "undated". "Neighborhood Externality Risk and The Home Ownership Status of Properties," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 387, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Christian A. L. Hilber, 2003. "Neighborhood externality risk and the homeownership status of properties," Proceedings 885, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Arrondel, Luc & Lefebvre, Bruno, 2001.
"Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation: A French Study,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 112-137, July.
- Arrondel, L. & Lefebvre, B., 2000. "Consumption and Investment Motives in Housing Wealth Accumulation : a French Study," DELTA Working Papers 2000-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Tracy M. Turner & Daigyo Seo, 2007. "Investment Risk And The Transition Into Homeownership," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 229-253.
- Fu, Yuming & Tse, David K. & Zhou, Nan, 2000.
"Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-87, January.
- Yuming Fu & David K. Tse & nan Zhou, 2000. "Housing Choice Behavior of Urban Workers in China's Transition to a Housing Market," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Tracy M. Turner & Marc T. Smith, 2009. "Exits From Homeownership: The Effects Of Race, Ethnicity, And Income," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 1-32.
- Robst, John & Deitz, Richard & McGoldrick, KimMarie, 1999. "Income variability, uncertainty and housing tenure choice1," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 219-229, March.
- Fu, Yuming, 1995. "Uncertainty, liquidity, and housing choices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-236, April.
- Dietz, Robert D. & Haurin, Donald R., 2003. "The social and private micro-level consequences of homeownership," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 401-450, November.
- Ortalo-Magne, Francois & Rady, Sven, 2002. "Tenure choice and the riskiness of non-housing consumption," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 266-279, September.
- Ha, Sejeong & Hilber, Christian A. L., 2013.
"Do long distance moves discourage homeownership? evidence from England,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58307, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sejeong Ha & Christian A. L. Hilber, 2013. "Do Long Distance Moves Discourage Homeownership? Evidence from England," SERC Discussion Papers 0141, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Swarnankur Chatterjee, 2009. "Health insurance coverage and the role of income uncertainty," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1246-1254.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:81:y:1991:i:1:p:381-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.