Introducing Social Structure into Economic Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Dhaene, Geert, 2004. "Inter-ethnic trust and reciprocity: results of an experiment with small businessmen," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 869-886, November.
- Tom Sander & Phoey Lee Teh & Melinda Majláth & Biruta Sloka, 2015. "User Preference and Channels Use in the Employment Seeking Process," Volume of Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking in the 21st century II, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- SALMON, Pierre, 1986.
"The theory of informal transactions in bureaucracies : some qualifications,"
Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993)
91, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Pierre Salmon, 1986. "The theory of informal transactions in bureaucracies: some qualifications," Working Papers hal-01541917, HAL.
- van Dijk, Frans & Sonnemans, Joep & van Winden, Frans, 2002.
"Social ties in a public good experiment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 275-299, August.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 1996. "Social Ties in a Public Good Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 96-178/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frans van Dijk & Joep Sonnemans & Frans van Winden, 2000. "Social Ties in a Public Good Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 273, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47018 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schneider, Pia, 2005. "Trust in micro-health insurance: an exploratory study in Rwanda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1430-1438, October.
- Matthew Braham & Friedel Bolle, 2006.
"A difficulty with oaths: On trust, trustworthiness, and signalling,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 219-232, November.
- Friedel Bolle & Matthew Braham, "undated". "A Difficulty with Oaths: On Trust, Trustworthiness, and Signalling," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1055, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Parton, Kevin A., 1987. "Lexicographic Wants in LDC Agriculture," Occasional Paper Series No. 4 197535, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9893-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:152-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul N. Wilson, 2007. "The economic nature of network capital in B2B transactions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 435-448.
- Joep H. Sonnemans & Frans van Dijk & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 1999. "Group Formation in a Public Good Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-093/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frans van Winden, 2000. "Group Formation in a Public Good Experiment. On The Dynamics of Social Ties Structures," CESifo Working Paper Series 332, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sonnemans, Joep & Dijk, Frans van & Winden, Frans van, 2006. "On the dynamics of social ties structures in groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 187-204, April.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:74:y:1984:i:2:p:84-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.