Limited Information, Credit Rationing, and Optimal Government Lending Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Gertler, 1988.
"Financial structure and aggregate economic activity: an overview,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 559-596.
- Gertler, Mark, 1988. "Financial Structure and Aggregate Economic Activity: An Overview," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 559-588, August.
- Mark L. Gertler, 1988. "Financial Structure and Aggregate Economic Activity: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 2559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Michael B, 1986.
"Collateral in Banking Policy and Adverse Selection,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 54(4), pages 357-366, December.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Broll, Udo, 1986. "Collateral in Banking Policy and Adverse Selection," MPRA Paper 18709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1990.
"AIL Theory and the Ailing Phillips Curve: A Contract-Based Approach to Aggregate Supply,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 207-230
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger E. A. Farmer, 1989. "AIL theory and the ailing Phillips curve: a contract based approach to aggregate supply," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1989. "A.I.L. Theory and the Ailing PHillips Curve: A Contract Based Approach to Aggregate Supply," UCLA Economics Working Papers 549, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1989. "AIL Theory and the Ailing Phillips Curve: A Contract Based Approach to Aggregate Supply," NBER Working Papers 3115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Longhofer, Stanley D., 1997. "Absolute Priority Rule Violations, Credit Rationing, and Efficiency," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 249-267, July.
- Gérard Mondello, 1990. "Note sur un modèle dynamique de rationnement du crédit," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(1), pages 119-134.
- English, William B., 2000. "The irrelevance of some forms of credit constraints for government monetary and debt policy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Ben Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1990. "Financial Fragility and Economic Performance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 87-114.
- Gerhard Clemenz & Mona Ritthaler, 1992. "Credit markets with asymmetric information : a survey," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 12-26, Spring.
- Deborah Lucas, 2016. "Credit Policy as Fiscal Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 47(1 (Spring), pages 1-57.
- Juan Luis Vega, 1992. "El papel del crédito en el mecanismo de transmisión monetaria," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 48.
- Stanley D. Longhofer, 1997. "Absolute priority rule violations, credit rationing, and efficiency," Working Paper 9710, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:3:p:305-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.