Urban Land Use and the Growth in Two-Earner Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 181-189.
- Michaely, Michael, 1977. "Exports and growth : An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 49-53.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiu, C.Y. & Tam, C.S., 2007. "Housing price gradient with two workplaces -- An empirical study in Hong Kong," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 413-429, May.
- Freedman, Ora & Kern, Clifford R., 1997. "A model of workplace and residence choice in two-worker households," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 241-260, June.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:3:p:734-757. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitch Renkow & Dale Hoover, 2000. "Commuting, Migration, and Rural-Urban Population Dynamics," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 261-287.
- Barbara Burnell, 1997. "Some Reflections on the Spatial Dimensions of Occupational Segregation," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 69-86.
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2017.
"Intra-household commuting choices and local labour markets,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 734-757.
- Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2015. "Intra-household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," Working Papers 2015020, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Intra-Household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 9375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge González, 2008. "Commuting costs and labor force retirement," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Surprenant-Legault, Julien & Patterson, Zachary & El-Geneidy, Ahmed M., 2013. "Commuting trade-offs and distance reduction in two-worker households," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 12-28.
- Kim, Seyoung, 1994. "Gender Differences in Commuting: An Empirical Study of the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2n60d857, University of California Transportation Center.
- Michaela Fuchs & Antje Weyh, 2010.
"The determinants of job creation and destruction: plant-level evidence for Eastern and Western Germany,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 425-444.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 06/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009.
"An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
06/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan & Hirte, Georg, 2009. "An urban general equilibrium model with multiple household structures and travel mode choice," MPRA Paper 17697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:2:p:191-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.