No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 66 (1976)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Maria Sandsmark & Haakon Vennemo, 2007. "A portfolio approach to climate investments: CAPM and endogenous risk," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 681-695, August.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Dysfunctional Non-Market Institutions and the Market," NBER Working Papers 2666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2005.
"Nonlinear incentive provision in Walrasian markets: a Cournot convergence approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Nonlinear Incentive Provision in Walrasian Markets: A Cournot Convergence Approach," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2006. "Raisons fondamentales d'une régulation prudentielle du secteur des assurances," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(3), pages 203-244.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2008. "Raisons Fondamentales d’une Régulation Prudentielle du Secteur des Assurances," Working Papers CEB 08-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2009. "The probability approach to general equilibrium with production," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 1-41, April.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 2007. "The Probability Approach To General Equilibrium With Production," Working Papers 83, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- BOADWAY, Robin & LEITE-MONTEIR, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, "undated". "Social insurance and redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1643, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Manuel Leite-Monteiro & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 2002. "Social Insurance and Redistribution," Working Papers 1004, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- BOADWAY, Robin & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2001. "Social insurance and redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers 2001041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Dionne, Georges, 1981. "Le risque moral et la sélection adverse : une revue critique de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(2), pages 193-224, avril-jui.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Le Risque Moral et la Selection Adverse: une Revue Critique de la Litterature," Cahiers de recherche 8006, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1995. "Misperceived job hazards and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 97-123, January.
- Fraser, C.D., 1985. "Misperceived job hazards and welfare," CORE Discussion Papers 1985013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D., 1999. "Risk and Its Consequences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 44-51, January.
- Sally Kane & Jason Shogren, 2000. "Linking Adaptation and Mitigation in Climate Change Policy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-102, April.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2002. "Capital market equilibrium with moral hazard," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 149-190, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:5:p:880-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed