Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Sandsmark & Haakon Vennemo, 2007. "A portfolio approach to climate investments: CAPM and endogenous risk," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 681-695, August.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Dysfunctional Non-Market Institutions and the Market," NBER Working Papers 2666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hellwig, Martin F., 2005.
"Nonlinear incentive provision in Walrasian markets: a Cournot convergence approach,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Martin Hellwig, 2004. "Nonlinear Incentive Provision in Walrasian Markets: A Cournot Convergence Approach," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2004_8, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2006.
"Raisons fondamentales d'une régulation prudentielle du secteur des assurances,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 49(3), pages 203-244.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2008. "Raisons Fondamentales d’une Régulation Prudentielle du Secteur des Assurances," Working Papers CEB 08-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2009.
"The probability approach to general equilibrium with production,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 1-41, April.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill, 2007. "The Probability Approach To General Equilibrium With Production," Working Papers 83, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- BOADWAY, Robin & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2001.
"Social insurance and redistribution,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2001041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOADWAY, Robin & LEITE-MONTEIR, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2003. "Social insurance and redistribution," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1643, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robin Boadway & Manuel Leite-Monteiro & Maurice Marchand & Pierre Pestieau, 2002. "Social Insurance and Redistribution," Working Papers 1004, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Dionne, Georges, 1981.
"Le risque moral et la sélection adverse : une revue critique de la littérature,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(2), pages 193-224, avril-jui.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Le Risque Moral et la Selection Adverse: une Revue Critique de la Litterature," Cahiers de recherche 8006, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fraser, Clive D., 1995. "Misperceived job hazards and welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 97-123, January.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Crocker, Thomas D., 1999. "Risk and Its Consequences," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 44-51, January.
- Sally Kane & Jason Shogren, 2000. "Linking Adaptation and Mitigation in Climate Change Policy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 75-102, April.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2002. "Capital market equilibrium with moral hazard," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 149-190, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:5:p:880-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.