Prediction with Misspecified Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapetanios, G. & Mitchell, J. & Price, S. & Fawcett, N., 2015.
"Generalised density forecast combinations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 150-165.
- Fawcett, Nicholas & Kapetanios, George & Mitchell, James & Price, Simon, 2013. "Generalised Density Forecast Combinations," EMF Research Papers 05, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- N. Fawcett & G. Kapetanios & J. Mitchell & S. Price, 2014. "Generalised Density Forecast Combinations," CAMA Working Papers 2014-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fawcett, Nicholas & Kapetanios, George & Mitchell, James & Price, Simon, 2014. "Generalised density forecast combinations," Bank of England working papers 492, Bank of England.
- Berg, Tim O. & Henzel, Steffen R., 2015.
"Point and density forecasts for the euro area using Bayesian VARs,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1067-1095.
- Berg, Tim Oliver & Henzel, Steffen, 2013. "Point and Density Forecasts for the Euro Area Using Many Predictors: Are Large BVARs Really Superior?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79783, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tim Oliver Berg & Steffen Henzel, 2013. "Point and Density Forecasts for the Euro Area Using Many Predictors: Are Large BVARs Really Superior?," ifo Working Paper Series 155, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Tim Oliver Berg & Steffen Henzel, 2014. "Point and Density Forecasts for the Euro Area Using Bayesian VARs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4711, CESifo Group Munich.
- Antonio Merlo & Thomas R.Palfrey, 2013.
"External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery,"
PIER Working Paper Archive
13-012, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Merlo, Antonio & Palfrey, Thomas R., 2014. "External Validation of Voter Turnout Models by Concealed Parameter Recovery," Working Papers 14-015, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Chollete, Lor & Schmeidler, David, 2014. "Misspecification Aversion and Selection of Initial Priors," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/13, University of Stavanger.
- Maik H. Wolters, 2015.
"Evaluating Point and Density Forecasts of DSGE Models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 74-96, January.
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," MPRA Paper 36147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," IMFS Working Paper Series 59, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Wolters, Maik H., 2013. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," Economics Working Papers 2013-03, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- George Papadopoulos & Savas Papadopoulos & Thomas Sager, 2016. "Credit risk stress testing for EU15 banks: a model combination approach," Working Papers 203, Bank of Greece.
- Nalan Basturk & Cem Cakmakli & S. Pinar Ceyhan & Herman K. van Dijk, 2014. "On the Rise of Bayesian Econometrics after Cowles Foundation Monographs 10, 14," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-085/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Sep 2014.
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2013. "Predictive likelihood comparisons with DSGE and DSGE-VAR models," Working Paper Series 1536, European Central Bank.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- FernÃ¡ndez-Villaverde, J. & Rubio-RamÃrez, J.F. & Schorfheide, F., 2016.
"Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Fernández-Villaverde, Jesús & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco & Schorfheide, Frank, 2015. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 11032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio Ramírez & Frank Schorfheide, 2016. "Solution and Estimation Methods for DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 21862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conflitti, Cristina & De Mol, Christine & Giannone, Domenico, 2015.
"Optimal combination of survey forecasts,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1096-1103.
- Cristina Conflitti & Christine De Mol & Domenico Giannone, 2012. "Optimal Combination of Survey Forecasts," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Conflitti, Cristina & De Mol, Christine & Giannone, Domenico, 2012. "Optimal Combination of Survey Forecasts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9096, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 2017. "General Aggregation of Misspecified Asset Pricing Models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Byrne, Joseph & Fu, Rong, 2016. "Stock Return Prediction with Fully Flexible Models and Coefficients," MPRA Paper 75366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:482-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.