Dynamic Pricing of Electricity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Severin Borenstein & Stephen Holland, 2005.
"On the Efficiency of Competitive Electricity Markets with Time-Invariant Retail Prices,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(3), pages 469-493, Autumn.
- Severin Borenstein & Stephen P. Holland, 2003. "On the Efficiency of Competitive Electricity Markets With Time-Invariant Retail Prices," NBER Working Papers 9922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Severin Borenstein, 2007. "Wealth Transfers Among Large Customers from Implementing Real-Time Retail Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 131-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Sergici, Sanem & Lessem, Neil & Mountain, Dean, 2015. "Impact measurement of tariff changes when experimentation is not an option—A case study of Ontario, Canada," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 39-48.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:1023-1037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefanie Lena Hille, 2016. "The Myth of the Unscrupulous Energy User’s Dilemma: Evidence from Switzerland," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 327-347, September.
- Helm, Carsten & Mier, Mathias, 2016.
"Efficient diffusion of renewable energies: A roller-coaster ride,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145893, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carsten Helm & Mathias Mier, 2016. "Efficient diffusion of renewable energies: A roller-coaster ride," Working Papers V-389-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1513-1521 is not listed on IDEAS
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015.
"An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate Change Policy,"
2015.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Todd D. Gerarden & Richard G. Newell & Robert N. Stavins & Robert C. Stowe, 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and its Implications for Climate-Change Policy," NBER Working Papers 20905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerarden, Todd G. & Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert C., 2015. "An Assessment of the Energy-Efficiency Gap and Its Implications for Climate-Chhange Policy," Working Paper Series rwp15-005, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wichsinee Wibulpolprasert, 2016. "Optimal Environmental Policies And Renewable Energy Investment: Evidence From The Texas Electricity Market," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 1-41, November.
- Afşar, Sezin & Brotcorne, Luce & Marcotte, Patrice & Savard, Gilles, 2016. "Achieving an optimal trade-off between revenue and energy peak within a smart grid environment," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 293-301.
- Yalcintas, Melek & Hagen, William T. & Kaya, Abidin, 2015. "Time-based electricity pricing for large-volume customers: A comparison of two buildings under tariff alternatives," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 58-68.
- repec:eee:energy:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:887-902 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hunt Allcott & Todd Rogers, 2012. "The Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Behavioral Interventions: Experimental Evidence from Energy Conservation," NBER Working Papers 18492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:458-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghaith, Ahmad & Epplin, Francis & Frazier, R. Scott, 2016. "Cost of Oklahoma Grid-tied Solar Panel and Wind Turbine Systems for a Representative Household," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229820, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yumi Yoshida & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2017. "Which dynamic pricing rule is most preferred by consumers?—Application of choice experiment," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Goswami, Arti Grover & Kerr, William R., 2014. "Spatial dynamics of electricity usage in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7055, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:155-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0149-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Cramton & Axel Ockenfels & Steven Stoft, 2013. "Capacity Market Fundamentals," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Simona Bigerna and Carlo Andrea Bollino, 2015. "A System Of Hourly Demand in the Italian Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:381-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.