The Nonlinear Relationship between Terrorism and Poverty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Enders & Todd Sandler & Khusrav Gaibulloev, 2011. "Domestic Versus Transnational Terrorism: Data, Decomposition, and Dynamics," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 48(3), pages 319-337, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "Occidentalism, terrorism, and the Shari’a state: new multivariate perspectives on Islamism based on international survey data," MPRA Paper 69498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andra Filote & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2016.
"Suicide attacks and religious cleavages,"
Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Andra Filote & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2015. "Suicide Attacks and Religious Cleavages," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Andra Filote & Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2015. "Suicide Attacks and Religious Cleavages," CESifo Working Paper Series 5179, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:32-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brodeur, Abel, 2015.
"Terrorism and Employment: Evidence from Successful and Failed Terror Attacks,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9526, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abel Brodeur, 2016. "Terrorism and Employment : Evidence from Successful and Failed Terror Attacks," Working Papers 1619E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Jetter, Michael, 2016. "Peace, Terrorism, or Civil Conflict? Understanding the Decision of an Opposition Group," IZA Discussion Papers 9996, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Axel Dreher & Merle Kreibaum, 2016. "Weapons of choice," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 53(4), pages 539-553, July.
- Miaari, Sami & Zussman, Asaf & Zussman, Noam, 2014.
"Employment restrictions and political violence in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 24-44.
- Sami Miaari & Asaf Zussman & Noam Zussman, 2012. "Employment Restrictions and Political Violence in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 59, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Adelaja, Adesoji, 2016. "Agriculture, Inclusive Growth and National Stability:," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235909, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ghulam Akhmat & Khalid Zaman & Tan Shukui & Faiza Sajjad, 2014. "Exploring the root causes of terrorism in South Asia: everybody should be concerned," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(6), pages 3065-3079, November.
- Michael Jetter & David Stadelmann, 2017. "Terror per capita," CREMA Working Paper Series 2017-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Adelaja, Adesoji O., 2016. "Agriculture, Inclusive Growth And National Stability:," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 242359, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Malik, Zahra & Zaman, Khalid, 2013. "Macroeconomic consequences of terrorism in Pakistan," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1103-1123.
- Michael Jetter & Bei Li, 2017. "The Political Economy of Opposition Groups: Peace, Terrorism, or Civil Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 6747, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boehmer Charles & Daube Mark, 2013. "The Curvilinear Effects of Economic Development on Domestic Terrorism," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 359-368, December.
- Nauro F. Campos & Martin Gassebner, 2013. "International Terrorism, Domestic Political Instability, and the Escalation Effect," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 27-47, March.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:313-326 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jetter, Michael, 2014. "Terrorism and the Media," IZA Discussion Papers 8497, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ezcurra, Roberto & Palacios, David, 2016. "Terrorism and spatial disparities: Does interregional inequality matter?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 60-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:267-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.