Estimating Sovereign Default Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bi, Huixin, 2012.
"Sovereign default risk premia, fiscal limits, and fiscal policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 389-410.
- Huixin Bi, 2010. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Caepr Working Papers 2010-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Huixin Bi, 2011. "Sovereign Default Risk Premia, Fiscal Limits and Fiscal Policy," Staff Working Papers 11-10, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chernov, Mikhail & Schmid, Lukas & Schneider, Andres, 2016. "A Macrofinance View of U.S. Sovereign CDS Premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers 11576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Foerster & Juan F. Rubio‐Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2016.
"Perturbation methods for Markov‐switching dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), pages 637-669, July.
- Tao Zha & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Andrew T. Foerster, 2010. "Perturbation Methods for Markov-Switching Models," 2010 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Foerster & Juan Rubio-Ramirez & Dan Waggoner & Ta Zha, 2013. "Perturbation Methods for Markov-Switching DSGE Models," Working Papers 2013-22, FEDEA.
- Foerster, Andrew & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan Francisco & Waggoner, Daniel F & Zha, Tao, 2013. "Perturbation Methods for Markov-Switching DSGE Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 9464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew T. Foerster & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2013. "Perturbation methods for Markov-switching DSGE model," Research Working Paper RWP 13-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Foerster, Andrew & Rubio-Ramírez, Juan & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2013. "Perturbation methods for Markov-switching DSGE models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2013-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Andrew Foerster & Juan Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2014. "Perturbation Methods for Markov-Switching DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 20390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foerster, Andrew T. & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F. & Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2014. "Perturbation methods for Markov-switching DSGE models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bi, Huixin & Shen, Wenyi & Yang, Shu-Chun S., 2016. "Fiscal limits in developing countries: A DSGE Approach," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 119-130.
- Sören Radde & Cristina Checherita-Westphal & Wei Cui, 2015. "Government Bond Liquidity and Sovereign-Bank Interlinkages," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sokolova, A., 2014. "Sovereign Risk and Monetary Policy," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 56-82.
- Zuzana Mucka, 2015. "Is the Maastricht debt limit safe enough for Slovakia?," Working Papers Working Paper No. 2/2015, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Kobielarz, M.L. & Uras, R.B., 2015.
"Sovereign Debt, Bail-Outs and Contagion in a Monetary Union,"
2015-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Kobielarz, Michal L. & Uras, Rasim Burak, 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Bail-Outs and Contagion in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 10459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kollintzas, Tryphon & Tsoukalas, Konstantinos, 2015. "Bank and Sovereign Risk Interdependence in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10485, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matsuoka, Hideaki, 2015. "Fiscal limits and sovereign default risk in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 13-30.
- Hürtgen, Patrick & Rühmkorf, Ronald, 2014. "Sovereign default risk and state-dependent twin deficits," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(PB), pages 357-382.
- Sokolova, Anna, 2015.
"Fiscal limits and monetary policy: default vs. inflation,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 189-198.
- Anna Sokolova, 2013. "Fiscal Limits and Monetary Policy: Default vs. Inflation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 39/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kazuki Hiraga, 2012. "Measuring the Tax Revenue Elasticity to Output in Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-010, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:102:y:2012:i:3:p:161-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.