International Journal of Production Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Engineering Costs and Production Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: R. W. Grubbström
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:proeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 60-61, Issue 1
- 165-170 Subcontractors in a partnership environment:: A study on changing manufacturing strategy
by Lehtinen, Ulla
- 171-176 A design for a management information system with consideration for stochastic variability
by Nakashima, Kenichi
- 177-186 Decision support tool for justifying alternative manufacturing and production control systems
by Chiadamrong, N. & O'Brien, C.
- 187-193 Interactive decision system in stochastic multiobjective portfolio selection
by Shing, Chue & Nagasawa, Hiroyuki
- 195-201 Module-based intelligent advisory system
by Papstel, Jyri
- 203-209 An automated welding operation planning system for block assembly in shipbuilding
by Cho, Kyu-Kab & Sun, Jung-Guy & Oh, Jung-Soo
- 211-219 Decision support system for a jewellery manufacturer
by Wong, T. N. & Cheung, C. H. & Lau, H.
- 221-228 Policy exercise: An essential enabler of virtual corporation
by Tsuchiya, Tomoaki & Tsuchiya, Shigehisa
- 229-234 Integrated environmental management process applying genetic algorithm
by Takeuchi, Toshihiko & Yazu, Yusuke & Sakuma, Akiyuki
- 235-240 An experimental evaluation of input devices for pointing work
by Ichikawa, Hiroshi & Homma, Manabu & Umemura, Mamoru
- 241-250 An object-oriented multitasking control environment for multirobot system programming and execution with 3D graphic simulation
by Yasuda, Gen'ichi
- 251-260 Concurrent engineering for global manufacturing
by Abdalla, Hassan S.
- 261-269 Performance and partnership in global manufacturing-modelling frameworks and techniques
by K. Lo, Edmond & Pushpakumara, Chamli
- 271-279 Quality assurance in food and agribusiness supply chains: Developing successful partnerships
by Willem Ziggers, Gerrit & Trienekens, Jacques
- 281-287 Communication-based coordination modeling in distributed manufacturing systems
by Ceroni, Jose A. & Matsui, Masayuki & Y. Nof, Shimon
- 289-294 Designing of a production ordering system for automobile repair parts
by Hiraki, Shusaku & Ishii, Kazuyoshi & Katayama, Hiroshi
- 295-300 Studies on the optimal location of commerce - basic laws considering the distribution of population
by Minagawa, Kentaro & Sumiyoshi, Kazushi
- 301-307 The procedure of determining the order picking strategies in distribution center
by Lin, Che-Hung & Lu, Iuan-Yuan
- 309-317 A study on shelf space allocation and management
by Yang, Ming-Hsien & Chen, Wen-Cher
- 319-325 Determination of dominant facility locations with minimum noise levels for the cost contour map
by Nanthavanij, Suebsak & Asadathorn, Nuttapol
- 327-335 Agent oriented system approach for workflow automation
by Inamoto, Atsushi
- 337-342 A genetic algorithm method for one-dimensional machine location problems
by Gong, Dijin & Yamazaki, Genji & Gen, Mitsuo & Xu, Weixuan
- 343-351 The development of an object-oriented simulation system based on the thought process of the manufacturing system design
by Hibino, Hironori & Fukuda, Yoshiro & Fujii, Susumu & Kojima, Fumio & Mitsuyuki, Keiji & Yura, Yoshiyuki
- 353-358 An optimal worker allocation problem for a U-shaped production line
by Nakade, Koichi & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 359-367 The eclectic model for stochastic dynamic production cycling problem
by Yokoyama, Masao
- 369-374 Transient behavior of a single-stage kanban system based on the queueing model
by Seki, Yoichi & Hoshino, Naoto
- 375-380 A semi-open decomposition approach for an open queueing network in a general configuration with a kanban blocking mechanism
by Xiaobo, Zhao & Zhou, Zhaoying
- 381-387 Further developments on safety stocks in an MRP system applying Laplace transforms and input-output analysis
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Tang, Ou
- 389-394 Optimal inventory control policy subject to different selling prices of perishable commodities
by Adachi, Yasuo & Nose, Toyokazu & Kuriyama, Sennosuke
- 395-404 Measuring the impact of asymmetric demand distributions on inventories
by Bartezzaghi, Emilio & Verganti, Roberto & Zotteri, Giulio
- 405-410 A turbine-blade balancing problem
by Choi, Wonjoon & Kang, Haeyong & Baek, Taehyun
- 411-420 Biomechanical study on the postures in manual lifting tasks using cusp surface analysis
by Kume, Yasufumi & Sato, Nozomi
- 421-426 A genetic algorithm-based approach for design of independent manufacturing cells
by Moon, Chiung & Gen, Mitsuo
- 427-432 Information analysis in a distributed dynamic group technology method
by Ben-Arieh, David & Sreenivasan, Ravi
- 433-438 Multivariate analysis model for machine-part cell formation problem in group technology
by Kitaoka, Masatoshi & Nakamura, Rui & Serizawa, Seiichi & Usuki, Jun
- 439-445 Dynamic control of a cellular-line production system under variations in the product mix
by Kuroda, Mitsuru & Tomita, Takahiro & Maeda, Kazuhiko
- 447-455 Limited flexibility in cellular manufacturing systems: A simulation study
by Albino, Vito & Claudio Garavelli, A.
- 457-464 Dynamic process planning system for a machining center in an FMS environment
by Ohashi, Kazumasa
- 465-472 An adaptive dispatching algorithm for automated guided vehicles based on an evolutionary process
by Hwi Kim, Sang & Hwang, Hark
- 473-478 Integrated manufacturing planning for an AGV-based FMS
by Seo, Yoonho & Egbelu, Pius J.
- 479-489 The use of feedforward neural networks for machine vision calibration
by Lynch, Mark B. & H. Dagli, Cihan & Vallenki, Mahesh
- 491-496 Performance-based control for the machining process and its application
by Bin, Hongzan & Jin, Jianxin & Sun, Yu & Yang, Ming
- 497-502 A study of estimation method for mouth position using image processing technique
by Tokunaga, Shuichi & Osaki, Hirokazu & Sakai, Yutaka
- 503-513 Rescheduling and optimization of schedules considering machine failures
by Guo, Bo & Nonaka, Yasuo
- 515-522 Simulated annealing approach for minimizing the makespan of the general job-shop
by Satake, Tsuyoshi & Morikawa, Katsumi & Takahashi, Katsuhiko & Nakamura, Nobuto
- 523-528 Cyclic scheduling for re-entrant manufacturing systems
by Yura, Kenji
- 529-536 Bi-criteria scheduling problem on three identical parallel machines
by Mohri, Shintaro & Masuda, Teruo & Ishii, Hiroaki
- 537-547 Single machine scheduling to meet due times under shutdown constraints
by Asano, Makoto & Ohta, Hiroshi
- 549-555 A quick optimal algorithm for sequencing on one machine to minimize total tardiness
by Hirakawa, Yasuhiro
- 557-564 A sequencing problem to level part usage rates and work loads for a mixed-model assembly line with a bypass subline
by Tamura, Takayoshi & Long, Hong & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 565-573 Sequencing method for products in consideration of assembly time
by Kurashige, Kenji & Yoshinari, Yanagawa & Miyazaki, Shigeji & Kameyama, Yoshimasa
- 575-581 A study of "fragrance" on working environment characteristics in VDT work activities
by Kawakami, Mitsuyuki & Aoki, Shinichi & Ohkubo, Takao
- 583-590 Intelligent process control in manufacturing industry with sequential processes
by Sik Kang, Boo & Hyoen Choe, Deok & Chan Park, Sang
- 591-598 A study on "science SQC" by utilizing "management SQC" - A demonstrative study on a new SQC concept and procedure in the manufacturing industry
by Amasaka, Kakuro
- 599-605 Patterns of organizational and technological development in the Thai manufacturing industry
by Nagswasdi, Montalee & O'Brien, Christopher
- 607-612 Structural reliability estimation based on simulation within limited sampling region
by Yonezawa, Masaaki & Okuda, Shoya & Park, Young Tae
- 613-621 Optimal control policy for a tool-wear process subject to shocks and random failures
by Makis, Viliam
- 623-628 A Bayesian approach to prediction of system failure rates by criticalities under event trees
by Jun, Chi-Hyuck & Y. Chang, Soo & Hong, Yushin & Yang, Heejoong
- 629-638 Statistical model selection based on Bayes decision theory and its application to change detection problem
by Gotoh, Masayuki & Hirasawa, Shigeichi
1999, Volume 59, Issue 1-3
- 1-11 A multi-country analysis of aggregate inventory behavior
by Chikan, Attila & Horvath, Csaba
- 13-22 An adaptive dynamic model of production and inventories
by Ghali, Moheb A.
- 23-32 Conditional production smoothing in the United Kingdom and Japan
by Ginama, Isamu
- 33-42 Contribution of aggregate and sectoral shocks to the dynamics of inventories:: An empirical study with French and American data
by Ben Salem, Melika & Jacques, Jean-Francois
- 43-52 A financial portfolio approach to inventory behaviour: Japan and the UK
by Corbett, Jenny & Hay, Donald & Louri, Helen
- 53-64 Are push and pull systems really so different?
by Bonney, M. C. & Zhang, Zongmao & Head, M. A. & Tien, C. C. & Barson, R. J.
- 65-75 Zero inventory management: facts or fiction? Lessons from Japan
by de Haan, Job & Yamamoto, Masaru
- 77-84 Just-in-time purchasing:: An investigation for research and applications
by Gunasekaran, A.
- 85-92 The choice of replenishment policies in an MRP environment
by Hautaniemi, Petri & Pirttila, Timo
- 93-102 The economic manufacture/order quantity (EMQ/EOQ) and the learning curve: Past, present, and future
by Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice
- 103-111 Efficient purchasing in make-to-order supply chains
by Jahnukainen, Jonni & Lahti, Mika
- 113-122 The effect of (s, S) ordering policy on the supply chain
by Kelle, Peter & Milne, Alistair
- 123-128 Warehousing conditions for holding inventory in Polish supply chains
by Kisperska-Moron, Danuta
- 129-134 Inventory theory: New perspectives for corporate management
by Krautter, Jochen
- 135-146 A customer oriented approach to warehouse network evaluation and design
by Korpela, Jukka & Lehmusvaara, Antti
- 147-157 Integrated decision modelling of supply chain efficiency
by Li, Dong & O'Brien, Christopher
- 159-167 The use of automatic data capture systems in inventory management
by Lindau, Roger & Lumsden, Kenth
- 169-178 Capital structure and inventory management:: The temporary sale price problem
by Luciano, Elisa & Peccati, Lorenzo
- 179-187 A proposed model of JIT purchasing in an integrated steel plant
by Roy, R. N. & Guin, K. K.
- 189-194 Disposal of excess stock at the end of a project when facing on-going operational usage
by Silver, Edward A. & A. Willoughby, Keith
- 195-201 On the risk-based aggregate planning for seasonal products
by Voros, Jozsef
- 203-212 Inventory and capacity trade-offs in a manufacturing cell
by Hurley, Simon F. & Clay Whybark, D.
- 213-219 The impact of real-time data communication on inventory management
by Yao, Andrew C. & Carlson, John G.
- 221-230 A simulation model for container-terminal operation analysis using an object-oriented approach
by Yun, Won Young & Choi, Yong Seok
- 231-242 Aggregate dynamics of (S, s) inventory management
by Allen, Donald S.
- 243-250 A joint replenishment policy for multi-echelon inventory control
by Axsater, Sven & Zhang, Wen-Fa
- 251-259 Production lot sizing with variable production rate and explicit idle capacity cost
by Eiamkanchanalai, Somkiat & Banerjee, Avijit
- 261-270 Inventory control on sequences of links with given transportation frequencies
by Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, Maria
- 271-279 Inventory allocation and customer travelling problem in spatial duopoly
by Bogataj, Marija
- 281-288 A market game with the characteristic function according to the MRP and input-output analysis model
by Horvat, Liljana & Bogataj, Ludvik
- 289-295 Multi-level control and asymptotic behaviour of some inventory systems
by Bulinskaya, Ekaterina
- 297-304 A dynamic model for the single-vendor, multi-buyer problem
by Bylka, Stanislaw
- 305-311 Production planning using a hybrid simulation - analytical approach
by Byrne, M. D. & Bakir, M. A.
- 313-326 Analysis of assembly systems with service level constraints
by de Kok, Ton G. & Visschers, Jeremy W. C. H.
- 327-336 Computational results for the control of a divergent N-echelon inventory system
by Diks, E. B. & de Kok, A. G.
- 337-340 Production strategies under environmental constraints in an Arrow-Karlin model
by Dobos, Imre
- 341-354 Managing supply chain inventories: A multiple retailer, one warehouse, multiple supplier model
by Ganeshan, Ram
- 355-359 Determining locations of stock points from a multi-criteria decision problem
by Dewe[ss], Gunter & Girlich, Hans-Joachim
- 361-375 A net present value approach to safety stocks in a multi-level MRP system
by Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 377-385 Analysis of an inventory system under supply uncertainty
by Gullu, Refik & Onol, Ebru & Erkip, Nesim
- 387-393 On the suboptimality of (S-1, S) lost sales inventory policies
by Hill, Roger M.
- 395-403 A two-supplier inventory model
by Janssen, Fred & de Kok, Ton
- 405-414 Lot sizing for varying degrees of demand uncertainty
by Johansen, Soren Glud
- 415-423 Segregating space allocation models for container inventories in port container terminals
by Hwan Kim, Kap & Bae Kim, Hong
- 425-433 A routing algorithm for a single straddle carrier to load export containers onto a containership
by Young Kim, Ki & Hwan Kim, Kap
- 435-441 Lead-time variability in a homogeneous queueing model of batching
by Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J.
- 443-453 Supply chain modelling using fuzzy sets
by Petrovic, Dobrila & Roy, Rajat & Petrovic, Radivoj
- 455-461 On a forward algorithm for a generalized production inventory problem
by Rempala, R.
- 463-467 Analysis of the EOQ repair and waste disposal problem with integer setup numbers
by Richter, Knut & Dobos, Imre
- 469-475 Lot sizes in a capacity constrained facility with available initial inventories
by Segerstedt, Anders
- 477-485 Optimal solutions for stochastic inventory models when the lead-time demand distribution is partially specified
by Shore, Haim
- 487-497 End-of-life service
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Fortuin, Leonard
- 499-510 A simulation framework for forecasting uncertain lumpy demand
by Bartezzaghi, Emilio & Verganti, Roberto & Zotteri, Giulio
- 511-518 Deteriorating inventory model with quantity discount, pricing and partial backordering
by Wee, Hui-Ming
- 519-528 Models for warehouse management: Classification and examples
by Berg, J. P. van den & Zijm, W. H. M.
- 529-530 The EOQ with backlogging derived without derivatives
by Grubbstrom, Robert W. & Erdem, Asli
1999, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 221-234 Optimal two-stage lot sizing and inventory batching policies
by Kim, DaeSoo
- 235-251 Capital budgeting under uncertainty: An extended goal programming approach
by Kalu, Timothy Ch. U.
- 253-264 A mathematical programming approach to evaluating alternative machine clusters in cellular manufacturing
by Berardi, Victor L. & Zhang, Guoqiang & Felix Offodile, O.
- 265-276 Explaining beer demand: A residual modeling regression approach using statistical process control
by Koksalan, Murat & Erkip, Nesim & Moskowitz, Herbert
- 277-287 Cement transportation planning via fuzzy linear programming
by Shih, Li-Hsing
- 289-301 Application of discrete event simulation to the activity based costing of manufacturing systems
by Spedding, T. A. & Sun, G. Q.
- 303-318 Analysing interaction effects on MRP implementation using ACE
by Sum, Chee-Chuong & Quek, Ser-Aik & Lim, Hoon-Eng
- 319-330 A pragmatic view on process capability studies
by Deleryd, Mats
1999, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 115-129 A hierarchical planning system for energy intensive production environments
by Ozdamar, Linet & Birbil, Sevket Ilker
- 131-146 An analysis of the inventory behavior in a q-theoretic framework
by Guariglia, Alessandra
- 147-158 The performance of two popular service measures on management effectiveness in inventory control
by Zhaohui Zeng, Amy & Hayya, Jack C.
- 159-172 Cost and performance analysis of a robotic rework cell
by Geren, Necdet & Redford, Alan
- 173-181 Lot-bucket MRP
by Casimir, Rommert J.
- 183-189 An optimal production run length in deteriorating production processes
by Hyun Kim, Chang & Hong, Yushin
- 191-197 A new line remedial policy for the paced lines with stochastic task times
by Gokcen, Hadi & Faruk Baykoc, O.
- 199-208 Determining safety stocks for production planning in uncertain manufacturing
by Hung, Yi-Feng & Chang, Ching-Bin
- 209-215 JIT production planning approach with fuzzy due date for OKP manufacturing systems
by Wang, Wei & Wang, Dingwei & Ip, W. H.
1999, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-15 Manufacturing systems with machine vacations, arbitrary topology and finite buffers
by Kavusturucu, Ayse & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 17-29 Statistical dependence in risk analysis for project networks using Monte Carlo methods
by van Dorp, J. R. & Duffey, M. R.
- 31-37 A fuzzy decision model for color reproduction
by Temponi, Cecilia & Derisavi Fard, Farid & Corley, H. W.
- 39-47 An EOQ lot sizing model with random supplier capacity
by Hariga, Moncer & Haouari, Mohamed
- 49-55 Comparison of several heuristics using an analytic procedure for replenishment with non-linear increasing demand
by Yang, J. & Zhao, G. Q. & Rand, G. K.
- 57-61 Consolidating distribution centers can reduce lost sales
by Bordley, Robert & Beltramo, Mark & Blumenfeld, Dennis
- 63-79 Networked manufacturing:: The impact of information sharing
by D'Amours, Sophie & Montreuil, Benoit & Lefrancois, Pierre & Soumis, Francois
- 81-92 An integrated production-distribution model for a multi-national company operating under varying exchange rates
by Mohamed, Zubair M.
- 93-112 A lost-sales continuous-review inventory system with emergency ordering
by Mohebbi, Esmail & Posner, Morton J. M.
1998, Volume 56-57, Issue 1
- 1-12 Telemanufacturing: A flexible manufacturing solution
by Abdel-Malek, Layek L. & Wolf, Carl & Guyot, Patrice D.
- 13-19 Optimal production run for processes with constant and random drifts
by Al-Sultan, Khaled S. & Raouf, A.
- 21-27 Costing partial order cycles in the temporary sale price problem
by Arcelus, F. J. & Srinivasan, G.
- 29-35 Ranking of enterprises based on multicriterial analysis
by Babic, Zoran & Plazibat, Neli
- 37-46 A knowledge-based expert system approach for the auditing process of some elements in the quality assurance system
by Bayraktar, Demet
- 47-59 Performance analysis of a flexible manufacturing system: A statistical approach
by D'Angelo, Andrea & Gastaldi, Massimo & Levialdi, Nathan
- 61-68 The break quantity rule's effect on inventory costs in a 1-warehouse, N-retailers distribution system
by Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M. J. & de Kok, A. G.
- 69-77 A spare parts stocking policy based on equipment criticality
by Dekker, R. & Kleijn, M. J. & de Rooij, P. J.
- 79-97 Make-to-order policies for a stochastic lot-sizing problem using overtime
by Dellaert, N. P. & Melo, M. T.
- 99-110 Sustainable production: The ultimate result of a continuous improvement
by de Ron, Ad J.
- 111-122 Using simulation to evaluate the introduction of a Kanban subsystem within an MRP-controlled manufacturing environment
by De Smet, Rudi & Gelders, Ludo
- 123-131 Production-inventory control under environmental constraints
by Dobos, Imre
- 133-144 Productivity reconsidered: Critical assessment of investments
by Eloranta, Eero & Holmstrom, Jan
- 145-155 Simulation approach in comparison of a pull system in a cell production system with a push system in a conventional production system according to flexible cost: A case study
by Ertay, Tijen
- 157-168 Application of a simulation methodology to the redesign of a logistical control system
by Evans, G. N. & Naim, M. M. & Towill, D. R.
- 169-178 Development of the production using participative simulation games: Two case studies
by Forssen-Nyberg, Minna & Hakamaki, Jussi
- 179-189 Strategic planning for long-distance telecommunications: A symbiotic production system
by Gastaldi, Massimo & Levialdi, Nathan
- 191-197 Multiple lot-sizing, and value of probabilistic information, in production to order of an uncertain size
by Gerchak, Yigal & Grosfeld-Nir, Abraham
- 199-212 A decision support system for supplier selection using an integrated analytic hierarchy process and linear programming
by Ghodsypour, S. H. & O'Brien, C.
- 213-229 A net present value approach to safety stocks in planned production
by Grubbstrom, Robert W.
- 231-242 Implementation of activity-based costing in manufacturing
by Gunasekaran, A. & Sarhadi, M.
- 243-252 Production planning with multiple objectives in decentralized organizations
by Homburg, Carsten
- 253-260 Sharpening logistics customer service strategy planning by applying Kano's quality element classification
by Huiskonen, Janne & Pirttila, Timo
- 261-273 Price dynamics on the recovered paper market
by Huttunen, Anne & Pirttila, Timo
- 275-289 An inventory model with Poisson demands and emergency orders
by Johansen, Soren Glud & Thorstenson, Anders
- 291-301 An overhaul-replacement model for equipment subject to technological change in an inflation-prone economy
by Karsak, E. Ertugrul & Tolga, Ethem
- 303-318 An analytic hierarchy process-based approach to the strategic management of logistic service: An empirical study in the mechanical forest industry
by Korpela, Jukka & Tuominen, Markku & Valoaho, Matti
- 319-332 Making sense of technology: Towards a synthesis between neoclassical and evolutionary approaches
by Kylaheiko, Kalevi
- 333-345 Embedding the management of evolution into strategic learning
by Laakso, Terho & Kleinhans, Stephane & Smeds, Riitta & Doumeingts, Guy
- 347-364 The performance of workload control concepts in job shops: Improving the release method
by Land, Martin J. & Gaalman, Gerard J. C.
- 365-377 Investigating sensitivity and the impact of information on pricing decisions in an M/M/1/ [infinity] queueing model
by Larsen, Christian
- 379-387 Transport time policy and service level as components in logistics strategy: A case study
by Lehmusvaara, Antti
- 389-396 What prevents companies from improving logistics operations: Some empirical findings
by Lehmusvaara, Antti & Huiskonen, Janne
- 397-405 Strategic networks: The emerging business organization and its impact on production costs
by Levin, Boris M.
- 407-421 Total quality management of a production-maintenance system: A network approach
by Levner, Eugene & Zuckerman, Dror & Meirovich, Gavriel
- 423-432 Strategic moves at the prospect of a deregulated electricity market
by Lindblom, Ted & Andersson, Berndt
- 433-450 Transferring world class production to developing countries: A strategic model
by Mefford, Robert N. & Bruun, Peter
- 451-462 A small business international market selection model
by Minifie, J. Roberta & West, Vicki
- 463-481 A progressive figure-based production planning system for a component manufacturer
by Missbauer, H. & Zapfel, G. & Hauber, W.
- 483-493 Reorganizing for product development: Evidence from Japanese automobile firms
by Muffatto, Moreno
- 495-502 Describing products as executable programs: Variant specification in a customer-oriented environment
by Olsen, Kai A. & Saetre, Per
- 503-509 Subcontract coordination in construction
by Olsson, Richard
- 511-516 A minimax distribution free procedure for mixed inventory model with variable lead time
by Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan
- 517-523 Testing manufacturing strategy formulation processes
by Platts, K. W. & Mills, J. F. & Bourne, M. C. & Neely, A. D. & Richards, A. H. & Gregory, M. J
- 525-535 Applicability of statistical process control techniques
by Schippers, Werner A. J.
- 537-546 Case-based reasoning for production scheduling
by Schmidt, Gunter
- 547-556 Hierarchical planning in organizations: Elements of a general theory
by Schneeweiss, Ch.
- 557-574 A methodology for integrating economic criteria in design and production management decisions
by Senechal, O. & Tahon, C.
- 575-585 An analysis of the impact of plant and management variables in a multi-stage, mixed-model production system
by Sianesi, Andrea
- 587-599 The development of a method for determining the efficiency and effectiveness of installed CAPM systems
by Sitoh, P. J. & Braiden, P. M. & Simmons, J. E. L.
- 601-610 Managing capacity in tightly constrained systems
by Sridharan, Sri V.
- 611-619 Exploring the diversity of teams
by Tanskanen, Tiina & Buhanist, Paul & Kostama, Hanna
- 621-640 A cost function of Greek non-ferrous metal industry
by Tsekouras, K. D. & Zagouras, N. G.
- 641-648 Configuration and coordination of virtual production networks
by Tuma, A.
- 649-659 Designing scheduling systems for packaging in process industries: A tobacco company case
by Van Dam, Peter & Gaalman, Gerard J. C. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 661-675 Delivery performance improvement by controlled work-order release and work-center load balancing
by van Ooijen, H. P. G.
- 677-688 A survey of procurement strategy development in industrial companies
by Virolainen, Veli-Matti
- 689-698 Developing material delivery processes in cooperation: An application example of the construction industry
by Wegelius-Lehtonen, Tutu & Pahkala, Samuli
- 699-709 Customer-order-driven production: An economical concept for responding to demand uncertainty?
by Zapfel, Gunther