European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Jesus Artalejo
Current editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Current editor: Robert Dyson
Current editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66| 67
2004, Volume 157, Issue 1
- 39-45 Products of positive forms, linear matrix inequalities, and Hilbert 17th problem for ternary forms
by de Klerk, Etienne & Pasechnik, Dmitrii V.
- 46-58 On equivalent results in minimax theory
by Frenk, J. B. G. & Kassay, G. & Kolumban, J.
- 59-67 Continuity of minimal points with applications to parametric multiple objective optimization
by Bednarczuk, Ewa M.
- 68-73 Solving the semismooth equivalence problem
by Pickl, Stefan
- 74-86 New variants of the criss-cross method for linearly constrained convex quadratic programming
by Akkeles, Arif A. & Balogh, Laszlo & Illes, Tibor
- 87-105 A generalized model for data envelopment analysis
by Yun, Y. B. & Nakayama, H. & Tanino, T.
- 106-112 [var epsilon]-optimality for multiobjective programming on a Banach space
by Govil, Misha G. & Mehra, Aparna
- 113-119 Relationships between vector variational-like inequality and optimization problems
by Ruiz-Garzon, G. & Osuna-Gomez, R. & Rufian-Lizana, A.
- 120-129 Process investment and loss functions: Models and analysis
by Kulkarni, Shailesh & Prybutok, Victor
- 130-151 Performance analysis of a GI-Geo-1 buffer with a preemptive resume priority scheduling discipline
by Walraevens, Joris & Steyaert, Bart & Bruneel, Herwig
- 152-168 Post-tax optimization with stochastic programming
by Osorio, Maria A. & Gulpinar, Nalan & Rustem, Berc & Settergren, Reuben
- 169-179 Analysis of the BMAP/G/1 retrial system with search of customers from the orbit
by Dudin, A. N. & Krishnamoorthy, A. & Joshua, V. C. & Tsarenkov, G. V.
- 180-195 Service capacity decision and incentive compatible cost allocation for reporting usage forecasts
by Radhakrishnan, Suresh & Balachandran, Kashi R.
- 196-217 Customer attrition analysis for financial services using proportional hazard models
by Van den Poel, Dirk & Lariviere, Bart
- 218-226 A diffusion approximation model for managing cash in firms: An alternative approach to the Miller-Orr model
by Premachandra, I. M.
- 227-241 Decision-making for stock trading based on trading probability by considering whole market movement
by Huang, Wei & Goto, Satoru & Nakamura, Masatoshi
- 242-245 Modeling undesirable factors in efficiency evaluation: Comment
by Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 246-256 Option strategies with linear programming
by Papahristodoulou, Christos
- 257-261 Comments on "Flow shop and open shop scheduling with a critical machine and two operations per job"
by Mosheiov, Gur & Yovel, Uri
- 262-266 Makespan minimization on uniform parallel machines with release times
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
2004, Volume 156, Issue 3
- 533-540 Operational research models and the management of fisheries and aquaculture: A review
by Bjorndal, Trond & Lane, Daniel E. & Weintraub, Andres
- 541-549 Bicriteria network location (BNL) problems with criteria dependent lengths and minisum objectives
by Skriver, Anders J. V. & Andersen, Kim Allan & Holmberg, Kaj
- 550-565 The construction of stable project baseline schedules
by Herroelen, Willy & Leus, Roel
- 566-578 An extreme point algorithm for a local minimum solution to the quadratic assignment problem
by Fedjki, Chawki A. & Duffuaa, Salih O.
- 579-589 A cutting plane algorithm for computing k-edge survivability of a network
by Myung, Young-Soo & Kim, Hyun-joon
- 590-600 A mathematical model and a solution method for the problem of placing various-sized circles into a strip
by Stoyan, Yu. G. & Yas'kov, G.
- 601-627 A population heuristic for constrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting
by Beasley, J. E.
- 628-642 A service quality and success model for the information service industry
by Landrum, Hollis & Prybutok, Victor R.
- 643-664 A decomposition approach for an equipment selection and multiple product routing problem incorporating environmental factors
by Bennett, Derek P. & Yano, Candace A.
- 665-682 Determining firm-level IT investments to facilitate value chain activities: Should spillovers accruing to value chain members be incorporated?
by Mahajan, Jayashree & Vakharia, Asoo J.
- 683-697 Development of a measure to assess quality management in certified firms
by Conca, Francisco Jose & Llopis, Juan & Tari, Juan Jose
- 698-711 U-shaped assembly line layouts and their impact on labor productivity: An experimental study
by Aase, Gerald R. & Olson, John R. & Schniederjans, Marc J.
- 712-718 Analysis of a production/inventory system with randomly failing production unit submitted to regular preventive maintenance
by Chelbi, Anis & Ait-Kadi, Daoud
- 719-735 Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire
- 736-751 An improved algorithm to determine lower bounds for the fixed spectrum frequency assignment problem
by Montemanni, R. & Smith, D. H. & Allen, S. M.
- 752-768 A crane scheduling method for port container terminals
by Kim, Kap Hwan & Park, Young-Man
- 769-781 Human resources management at a marine container terminal
by Legato, Pasquale & Monaco, M. Flavia
- 782-798 A state-transition simulation model for the spread of Salmonella in the pork supply chain
by van der Gaag, Monique A. & Vos, Fred & Saatkamp, Helmut W. & van Boven, Michiel & van Beek, Paul & Huirne, Ruud B. M.
2004, Volume 156, Issue 2
- 267-286 Designing a performance measurement system: A case study
by Lohman, Clemens & Fortuin, Leonard & Wouters, Marc
- 287-304 Expected time in system analysis of a single-machine multi-item processing center
by Kuik, Roelof & Tielemans, Peter F. J.
- 305-311 An optimal polynomial time algorithm for the common cycle economic lot and delivery scheduling problem
by Jensen, Mikkel T. & Khouja, Moutaz
- 312-325 Analyzing variability in continuous processes
by Rajaram, Kumar & Robotis, Andreas
- 326-352 Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems
by Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael
- 353-374 N-period contracts with ordering constraints and total minimum commitments: Optimal and heuristic solutions
by Tibben-Lembke, Ronald S.
- 375-389 An analysis of queueing systems with multi-task servers
by Zhang, Zhe G. & Tian, Naishuo
- 390-414 Permuted derivative and importance-sampling estimators for regenerative simulations
by Calvin, James M. & Nakayama, Marvin K.
- 415-419 The dimension for the European Union Council under the Nice rules
by Freixas, J.
- 420-432 Hierarchies with dependence of technological alternatives: A cross-impact hierarchy process
by Cho, Keun-Tae & Kwon, Cheol-Shin
- 433-444 Dynamic multiple responses by ideal solution analysis
by Tong, Lee-Ing & Wang, Chung-Ho & Chen, Chih-Chien & Chen, Chun-Tzu
- 445-455 Compromise solution by MCDM methods: A comparative analysis of VIKOR and TOPSIS
by Opricovic, Serafim & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 456-466 An experimental introduction of group process support in social services
by Read, Martin & Gear, Tony & Devold, Rune
- 467-482 Valued outranking relations in ELECTRE providing manageable disaggregation procedures
by Mousseau, Vincent & Dias, Luis
- 483-494 Evaluating feature selection methods for learning in data mining applications
by Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 495-507 Fuzzy classification systems
by Amo, A. & Montero, J. & Biging, G. & Cutello, V.
- 508-523 Bayesian network classifiers for identifying the slope of the customer lifecycle of long-life customers
by Baesens, Bart & Verstraeten, Geert & Van den Poel, Dirk & Egmont-Petersen, Michael & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Vanthienen, Jan
- 524-529 Concurrent flowshop scheduling to minimize makespan
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 530-532 A note on the subjective and objective integrated approach to determine attribute weights
by Xu, Xiaozhan
2004, Volume 156, Issue 1
- 1-532 Finalist papers of the EURO award 2001 for excellence in practice
by Fleischmann, Bernhard
- 2-22 Supply chain optimization in the pulp mill industry--IP models, column generation and novel constraint branches
by Bredstrom, David & Lundgren, Jan T. & Ronnqvist, Mikael & Carlsson, Dick & Mason, Andrew
- 23-40 Total cost of ownership purchasing of a service: The case of airline selection at Alcatel Bell
by Degraeve, Zeger & Labro, Eva & Roodhooft, Filip
- 41-53 Operational planning of a large-scale multi-modal transportation system
by Jansen, Benjamin & Swinkels, Pieter C. J. & Teeuwen, Geert J. A. & van Antwerpen de Fluiter, Babette & Fleuren, Hein A.
- 54-72 Three approximation algorithms for solving the generalized segregated storage problem
by Barbucha, Dariusz
- 73-82 Design of a degree-constrained minimal spanning tree with unreliable links and node outage costs
by Kawatra, Rakesh & Bricker, Dennis
- 83-91 Mixed integer programming for the 0-1 maximum probability model
by Billionnet, Alain
- 92-109 Causal modeling alternatives in operations research: Overview and application
by Anderson, Ronald D. & Vastag, Gyula
- 110-126 Product warranty logistics: Issues and challenges
by Murthy, D. N. P. & Solem, O. & Roren, T.
- 127-139 Inventory games
by Meca, Ana & Timmer, Judith & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Borm, Peter
- 140-147 Analysis of the effect of various unit costs on the optimal incoming quantity in a perishable inventory model
by Williams, Craig L. & Eddy Patuwo, B.
- 148-161 Coordinating order quantities between the manufacturer and the buyer: A generalized newsvendor model
by Weng, Z. Kevin
- 162-182 The multiscenario lot size problem with concave costs
by Gutierrez, J. & Puerto, J. & Sicilia, J.
- 183-193 Dynamic programming for delayed product differentiation
by Hsu, Hsi-Mei & Wang, Wen-Pai
- 194-212 A supply chain network equilibrium model with random demands
by Dong, June & Zhang, Ding & Nagurney, Anna
- 213-222 More on complementarity and substitutability in the transshipment problem
by Weber, Christian E.
- 223-240 Multicriteria methodology for the evaluation of a Greek engineering department
by Politis, Y. & Siskos, Y.
- 241-260 Improving competitiveness in veneers production by a simple-to-use DSS
by Cizman, Anton & Cernetic, Janko
- 261-266 Parallel machine scheduling of machine-dependent jobs with unit-length
by Lin, Yixun & Li, Wenhua
2004, Volume 155, Issue 3
- 533-534 Traffic and transportation systems analysis
by Bielli, Maurizio
- 535-557 Adjustment of O-D trip matrices from observed volumes: An algorithmic approach based on conjugate directions
by Codina, Esteve & Barcelo, Jaume
- 558-568 Different methods of traffic forecast based on real data
by Chrobok, R. & Kaumann, O. & Wahle, J. & Schreckenberg, M.
- 569-583 Combined signal setting design and traffic assignment problem
by Cipriani, Ernesto & Fusco, Gaetano
- 584-602 Comparative modelling of interregional transport flows: Applications to multimodal European freight transport
by Nijkamp, Peter & Reggiani, Aura & Tsang, Wai Fai
- 603-615 Scheduling multimodal transportation systems
by Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 616-630 An efficient genetic algorithm for job shop scheduling with tardiness objectives
by Mattfeld, Dirk C. & Bierwirth, Christian
- 631-637 The tree longest detour problem in a biconnected graph
by Yeh, Fu-Long & Tang, Shyue-Ming & Wang, Yue-Li & Ho, Ting-Yem
- 638-653 Preprocessing and cutting for multiple allocation hub location problems
by Boland, Natashia & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan & Ernst, Andreas T. & Ebery, Jamie
- 654-674 Reinforcement learning for long-run average cost
by Gosavi, Abhijit
- 675-682 A simulation based approach to the parameter estimation for the three-parameter gamma distribution
by Pang, Wan-Kai & Hou, Shui-Hung & Yu, Bosco W. T. & Li, Ken W. K.
- 683-694 Optimal Bayesian sampling acceptance plan with random censoring
by Chen, Jianwei & Choy, S. T. B. & Li, Kim-Hung
- 695-714 Sequential process control under capacity constraints
by Jang, Wooseung & Shanthikumar, J. George
- 715-732 Performance and learning in a simulation of oil industry dynamics
by Langley, Paul A. & Morecroft, John D. W.
- 733-740 Hypercubes and compromise values for cooperative fuzzy games
by Branzei, Rodica & Dimitrov, Dinko & Tijs, Stef
- 741-751 Estimation of the weights of interacting criteria from the set of profiles by means of information-theoretic functionals
by Kojadinovic, Ivan
- 752-770 An MCDM approach to portfolio optimization
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Klamroth, Kathrin & Schwehm, Christian
- 771-791 Tolerant or intolerant character of interacting criteria in aggregation by the Choquet integral
by Marichal, Jean-Luc
- 792-795 Stabex method for extension of [alpha]-polynomial hereditary classes
by Zverovich, Igor E.
2004, Volume 155, Issue 2
- 267-795 Financial risk in open economies
by Sakalauskas, Leonidas
- 268-275 Risk measures and return performance: A critical approach
by Mazzoleni, Piera
- 276-283 Analysis of the conditional stock-return distribution under incomplete specification
by Baixauli, J. Samuel & Alvarez, Susana
- 284-298 The efficiency of financial futures markets: Tests of prediction accuracy
by Laws, Jason & Thompson, John
- 299-316 Retaining students in retail banking through price bundling: Evidence from the Swedish market
by Mankila, Merja
- 317-334 Tick size and spreads: The case of Nasdaq's decimalization
by Loistl, Otto & Schossmann, Bernd & Veverka, Alexander
- 335-352 Housing credit access model: The case for Lithuania
by Zavadskas, E. K. & Kaklauskas, A. & Banaitis, A. & Kvederyte, N.
- 353-360 Emergent capital markets' efficiency: The case of Romania
by Dragota, Victor & Mitrica, Eugen
- 361-372 PROMISE/scenarios: An interactive method for multiobjective stochastic linear programming under partial uncertainty
by Urli, Bruno & Nadeau, Raymond
- 373-379 Weak efficiency for multiobjective variational problems
by Arana-Jimenez, M. & Rufian-Lizana, A. & Osuna-Gomez, R.
- 380-401 A tabu search algorithm for the multi-stage parallel machine problem with limited buffer capacities
by Wardono, Bagas & Fathi, Yahya
- 402-413 Solving the resource-constrained project scheduling problem by a variable neighbourhood search
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Hindi, Khalil S.
- 414-425 The computation of the worst conditional expectation
by Benati, Stefano
- 426-438 Ant-colony algorithms for permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize makespan/total flowtime of jobs
by Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans
- 439-454 Case study on statistically estimating minimum makespan for flow line scheduling problems
by Wilson, Amy D. & King, Russell E. & Wilson, James R.
- 455-473 A Bayesian method on adaptive preventive maintenance problem
by Juang, Muh-Guey & Anderson, Gary
- 474-486 Markovian start-up demonstration tests with rejection of units upon observing d failures
by Martin, Donald E. K.
- 487-501 Chance constrained programming approaches to congestion in stochastic data envelopment analysis
by Cooper, William W. & Deng, H. & Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X.
- 502-515 Modeling and analysis of high risk patient queues
by Wang, Qinan
- 516-532 Expected waiting times at loading stations in discrete-space closed-loop conveyors
by Bozer, Yavuz A. & Hsieh, Ying-Jiun
2004, Volume 155, Issue 1
- 1-21 The multidimensional 0-1 knapsack problem: An overview
by Freville, Arnaud
- 22-43 Resource planning and a depot location model for electric power restoration
by Wang, Shaojun & Sarker, Bhaba R. & Mann, Lawrence & Triantaphyllou, Evangelos
- 44-50 Solving the hierarchical Chinese postman problem as a rural postman problem
by Cabral, Edgar Alberto & Gendreau, Michel & Ghiani, Gianpaolo & Laporte, Gilbert
- 51-67 A hybrid algorithm for identifying global and local minima when optimizing functions with many minima
by Salhi, S. & Queen, N. M.
- 68-95 Corporate optimal production planning with varying environmental costs: A grey compromise programming approach
by Wu, Chia-Chin & Chang, Ni-Bin
- 96-111 The composition of semi-finished inventories at a solid board plant
by Wanders, Henrico L. T. & Gaalman, Gerard J. C. & Sierksma, Gerard
- 112-133 Design and evaluation of a dynamic capacity apportionment procedure
by Barut, M. & Sridharan, V
- 134-153 Operational capacity allocation for unreliable module-based assembly systems
by Liu, Liming & Yuan, Xue-Ming & Liu, John J.
- 154-169 Estimation of means and covariances of inverse-Gaussian order statistics
by Chen, Huifen & Chang, Kuo-Hwa & Cheng, Liuying
- 170-177 Sequential inspection strategy for multiple systems under availability requirement
by Cui, L. R. & Loh, H. T. & Xie, M.
- 178-197 Transient throughput analysis for a series type system of machines in terms of alternating renewal processes
by Chen, Chin-Tai & Yuan, John
- 198-208 Optimal control of a simple immigration-emigration process through total catastrophes
by Kyriakidis, E. G.
- 209-225 Repetitive tests as an economic alternative procedure to control attributes with diagnosis errors
by Quinino, R. C. & Lee Ho, L.
- 226-238 Algorithms for computing the min-transitive closure and associated partition tree of a symmetric fuzzy relation
by De Meyer, H. & Naessens, H. & De Baets, B.
- 239-250 An approach to generate rules from neural networks for regression problems
by Setiono, Rudy & Thong, James Y. L.
- 251-257 Inapproximability and a polynomially solvable special case of a network improvement problem
by Zhang, J. Z. & Yang, X. G. & Cai, M. C.
- 258-265 A note on a decision support system for multiobjective integer and mixed-integer programming problems
by Alves, Maria Joao & Climaco, Joao
2004, Volume 154, Issue 3
- 563-572 Group decision-making using a fuzzy linguistic approach for evaluating the flexibility in a manufacturing system
by Wang, Reay-Chen & Chuu, Shian-Jong
- 573-584 Singular value decomposition in AHP
by Gass, S. I. & Rapcsak, T.
- 585-598 Developing sorting models using preference disaggregation analysis: An experimental investigation
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 599-608 Managing uncertainty in orthopaedic trauma theatres
by Bowers, John & Mould, Gillian
- 609-625 Linear production games with committee control: Limiting behaviour of the core
by Molina, Elisenda & Tejada, Juan
- 626-640 Heuristic methods for gang-rip saw arbor design
by Fathi, Yahya & Aksakalli, Vural
- 641-658 A nonlinear optimization package for long-term hydrothermal coordination
by Castro, Jordi & Gonzalez, Jose A.
- 659-672 Algorithms for distributing telecommunication traffic on a multiple-ring SONET-based network
by Cole Smith, J.
- 673-690 On the application of stochastic models in nuclear power plant maintenance
by Kevin Doyle, E.
- 691-709 Financial analysis of civil reserve air fleet participants using data envelopment analysis
by Bowlin, William F.
- 710-729 Integrating purchasing and routing in a propane gas supply chain
by Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Russell, Robert A.
- 730-739 Inventory control of spare parts using a Bayesian approach: A case study
by Aronis, Kostas-Platon & Magou, Ioulia & Dekker, Rommert & Tagaras, George
- 740-754 Mathematical models for applying cell suppression methodology in statistical data protection
by Salazar-Gonzalez, Juan-Jose
- 755-763 Technological change and efficiency in the presence of quasi-fixed inputs: A DEA application to the hospital sector
by Ouellette, Pierre & Vierstraete, Valerie
- 764-778 Borrowing cost reduction by interest rate swaps--an option pricing analysis
by Yu, W. T. & Pang, W. K. & Li, L. K.
- 779-786 Market segmentation by maximum likelihood clustering using choice elasticities
by Hruschka, Harald & Fettes, Werner & Probst, Markus
- 787-803 Monopolistic price setting under fuzzy information
by Arnold, Bernhard F. & Hauenschild, Nils & Stahlecker, Peter
- 804-818 Estimating a fuzzy term structure of interest rates using fuzzy regression techniques
by de Andres Sanchez, Jorge & Terceno Gomez, Antonio
- 819-827 Customer satisfaction analysis: Identification of key drivers
by Conklin, Michael & Powaga, Ken & Lipovetsky, Stan
2004, Volume 154, Issue 2
- 337-344 DEA and its uses in different countries
by Cooper, W. W. & Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Zanakis, Stelios H.
- 345-362 Returns to scale in different DEA models
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Cooper, William W. & Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M. & Zhu, Joe
- 363-379 Improving envelopment in data envelopment analysis
by Allen, R. & Thanassoulis, E.
- 380-395 Suitability and redundancy of non-homogeneous weight restrictions for measuring the relative efficiency in DEA
by Podinovski, V. V.
- 396-409 A cost Malmquist productivity index
by Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel
- 410-422 Sensitivity and dimensionality tests of DEA efficiency scores
by Hughes, Andrew & Yaisawarng, Suthathip
- 423-436 A balanced scorecard analysis of performance metrics
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui & Janakiraman, Surya N. & Konstans, Constantine
- 437-446 Eco-efficiency analysis of power plants: An extension of data envelopment analysis
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Luptacik, Mikulas
- 447-464 Dominance-based measurement of productive and environmental performance for manufacturing
by Triantis, Konstantinos & Otis, Paul
- 465-476 DEA-like models for the efficiency evaluation of hierarchically structured units
by Castelli, Lorenzo & Pesenti, Raffaele & Ukovich, Walter
- 477-491 Analysis of trends in technical and allocative efficiency: An application to Texas public school districts
by Banker, Rajiv D. & Janakiraman, Surya & Natarajan, Ram
- 492-514 Evaluating solvency versus efficiency performance and different forms of organization and marketing in US property--liability insurance companies
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Golden, Linda L. & Rousseau, John J. & Wang, Yuying
- 515-525 Competitive effects on teaching hospitals
by Grosskopf, Shawna & Margaritis, Dimitri & Valdmanis, Vivian
- 526-532 Bankruptcy prediction using a data envelopment analysis
by Cielen, Anja & Peeters, Ludo & Vanhoof, Koen
- 533-547 Using frontier efficiency models as a tool to re-engineer networks of public sector branches: An application to the Hellenic Tobacco Organization
by Athanassopoulos, Antreas D.
- 548-561 Evaluating the performance of professional golfers on the PGA, LPGA and SPGA tours
by Fried, Harold O. & Lambrinos, James & Tyner, James
2004, Volume 154, Issue 1
- 1-19 Loading and scheduling of a flexible assembly system by mixed integer programming
by Sawik, Tadeusz
- 20-35 Algebraic properties of location problems with one circular barrier
by Klamroth, K.
- 36-45 Average performance of greedy heuristics for the integer knapsack problem
by Kohli, Rajeev & Krishnamurti, Ramesh & Mirchandani, Prakash
- 46-56 Global optimization and multi knapsack: A percolation algorithm
by Fortin, Dominique & Tsevendorj, Ider
- 57-70 New facets and a branch-and-cut algorithm for the weighted clique problem
by Sorensen, Michael M.
- 71-83 Minimax and symmetric duality for a class of multiobjective variational mixed integer programming problems
by Chen, Xiuhong
- 84-97 Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes
by Norde, Henk & Moretti, Stefano & Tijs, Stef
- 98-109 Some issues on consistency of fuzzy preference relations
by Herrera-Viedma, E. & Herrera, F. & Chiclana, F. & Luque, M.
- 110-124 A method based on multiobjective optimization for deriving a ranking from a fuzzy preference relation
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Leyva, Juan Carlos
- 125-143 Assessing weights of product attributes from fuzzy knowledge in a dynamic environment
by Hu, Yi-Chung & Hu, Jian-Shiun & Chen, Ruey-Shun & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung
- 144-149 A model for multiple brand choice
by Baltas, George
- 150-156 A buyer-seller game model for selection and negotiation of purchasing bids: Extensions and new models
by Zhu, Joe
- 157-169 Mean-Gini analysis in R&D portfolio selection
by Ringuest, Jeffrey L. & Graves, Samuel B. & Case, Randy H.
- 170-183 Design and implementation of an optimization-based decision support system generator
by Maturana, Sergio & Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Baranao, Francisco
- 184-190 Decisions rules and flow networks
by Pawlak, Zdzislaw
- 191-205 Evaluating Kohonen's learning rule: An approach through genetic algorithms
by Curry, B. & Morgan, P. H.
- 206-217 Modeling consideration sets and brand choice using artificial neural networks
by Vroomen, Bjorn & Hans Franses, Philip & van Nierop, Erjen
- 218-229 Performance models of a proxy cache server: The impact of multimedia traffic
by Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Bose, Indranil
- 230-235 Optimal installation policies of additional water supply facilities for a growing population
by Sharma, R. R. & Singh, O. N. & Raha, P. R.
- 236-250 A methodology for strategic sourcing
by Talluri, Srinivas & Narasimhan, Ram
- 251-270 Pricing combinatorial auctions
by Xia, Mu & Koehler, Gary J. & Whinston, Andrew B.
- 271-290 Outsourcing inventory management decisions in healthcare: Models and application
by Nicholson, Lawrence & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Selcuk Erenguc, S.
- 291-303 Controlling sales force turnover costs through optimal recruiting and training policies
by Darmon, Rene Y.
- 304-322 Two genetic algorithms to solve a layout problem in the fashion industry
by Martens, J.
- 323-329 Solving group Steiner problems as Steiner problems
by Duin, C. W. & Volgenant, A. & Vo[ss], S.
- 330-335 A note on the assignment problem with seniority and job priority constraints
by Volgenant, A.
2004, Volume 153, Issue 3
- 531-533 EURO Young Scientists: Preface to the Feature Cluster on the First ORP3 Conference
by Bouyssou, Denis
- 534-543 Minimizing the makespan for the flow shop scheduling problem with availability constraints
by Aggoune, Riad
- 544-563 Designing communication networks for distributed control agents
by Camponogara, Eduardo & Talukdar, Sarosh
- 564-580 GRASP for set packing problems
by Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Rodriguez, Joaquin
- 581-592 Batch scheduling in a two-machine flow shop with limited buffer and sequence independent setup times and removal times
by Pranzo, Marco
- 593-606 A decision support system for a real vehicle routing problem
by Ruiz, Ruben & Maroto, Concepcion & Alcaraz, Javier
- 607-617 Robot trajectory planning with semi-infinite programming
by Vaz, A. Ismael F. & Fernandes, Edite M. G. P. & Gomes, M. Paula S. F.