Citations for "Value of public goods from sports stadiums: the CVM approach"
by BK. Johnson & JC. Whitehead
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2001.
"The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team: The CVM Approach,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 2(1), pages 6-21, February.
- Kim, Woosoon & Walker, Matthew, 2012.
"Measuring the social impacts associated with Super Bowl XLIII: Preliminary development of a psychic income scale,"
Sport Management Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-108.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead, 2002.
"Public Funding of Professional Sports Stadiums: Public Choice or Civic Pride?,"
02-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Wolfgang Maennig, 2007.
"One year later: A re-appraisal of the economics of the 2006 soccer World Cup,"
0723, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Wolfgang Maennig & Marcel Porsche, 2008.
"The Feel-good Effect at Mega Sports Events. Recommendations for Public and Private Administration Informed by the Experience of the FIFA World Cup 2006,"
018, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Bruce Johnson & Mike Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2004.
"Contingent Valuation of Sports Stadiums and Arenas: Temporal Embedding and Order Effect,"
04-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2005.
- John C. Whitehead, 2000.
"“A Practitioner’s Primer on Contingent Valuation,”,"
0008, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Travis Warziniack, 2009.
"Efficiency of Public Goods Provision in Space,"
0483, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Bernd Süssmuth & Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009.
"Induced Civic Pride and Integration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2582, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adam Finn & Stuart McFadyen & Colin Hoskins, 2003.
"Valuing the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 177-192, November.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2007.
"Willingness To Pay For Amateur Sport And Recreation Programs,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(4), pages 553-564, October.
- Douglas Noonan, 2003.
"Contingent Valuation and Cultural Resources: A Meta-Analytic Review of the Literature,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 159-176, November.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeld & Wolfgang Maennig & Hanno Scholz, 2010.
"Effekte und Wahlverhalten: Das Beispiel der Münchner Allianz-Arena,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(1), pages 2-26, February.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012.
"Do New Sports Facilities Revitalize Urban Neighborhoods? Evidence from Residential Mortgage Applications,"
2012-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Wicker, Pamela & Prinz, Joachim & von Hanau, Tassilo, 2012.
"Estimating the value of national sporting success,"
Sport Management Review,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 200-210.
- Timothy DeSchriver & Paul E. Jensen, 2003.
"What's in a Name? Price Variation in Sport Facility Naming Rights,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 359-376, Summer.
- Humphreys, Brad & Johnson, Bruce & Mason, Daniel & Whitehead, John, 2011.
"Estimating the Value of Medal Success at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games,"
2011-20, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Malte Heyne & Wolfgang Maennig & Bernd Süssmuth, 2007.
"Mega-sporting Events as Experience Goods,"
0706, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Phillip HONE, 2005.
"Assessing The Contribution Of Sport To The Economy,"
2005_02, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- John R. Crooker & Aju J. Fenn, 2008.
"Estimating Local Welfare Generated by a Professional Sports Team: An Application to the Minnesota Vikings under Threat of Relocation,"
0805, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised May 2008.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003.
"Professional Sports Facilities, Franchises and Urban Economic Development,"
UMBC Economics Department Working Papers
03-103, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Bruce K. Johnson & John C. Whitehead & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2012.
"Willingness to Pay for Downtown Public Goods Generated by Large, Sports-Anchored Development Projects: The CVM Approach,"
12-01, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason & Gordon J. Walker, 2009.
"Using Revealed and Stated Preference Data to Estimate the Demand and Consumption Benefits of Sporting Events: An Application to National Hockey League Game Trips,"
09-13, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Xia Feng & Brad R. Humphreys, 2008.
"Assessing the Economic Impact of Sports Facilities on Residential Property Values: A Spatial Hedonic Approach,"
0812, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Michael J. Mondello & John C. Whitehead, 2005.
"What is the Value of Public Goods Generated by a National Football League Team: A CVM Approach,"
05-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.