Citations for "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update"
by Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q.
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Rausch, Kent D. & Belyea, Ronald L. & Singh, Vijay & Tumbleson, M.E., 2007.
"Corn processing coproducts from ethanol production,"
Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs, Biofuels, Food and Feed Tradeoffs Conference, April 12-13, 2007, St, Louis, Missouri
48775, Farm Foundation.
- Jaya Shankar Tumuluru & Richard D. Boardman & Christopher T. Wright & J. Richard Hess, 2012.
"Some Chemical Compositional Changes in Miscanthus and White Oak Sawdust Samples during Torrefaction,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 3928-3947, October.
- Mapemba, Lawrence D. & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2006.
"Environmental Consequences of Ethanol from Corn Grain, Ethanol from Lignocellulosic Biomass, and Conventional Gasoline,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21034, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- R. Lal, 2007.
"Carbon Management in Agricultural Soils,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 303-322, February.
- Persson, Tomas & Garcia y Garcia, Axel & Paz, Joel & Jones, Jim & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2009.
"Maize ethanol feedstock production and net energy value as affected by climate variability and crop management practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 11-21, April.
- Hettinga, W.G. & Junginger, H.M. & Dekker, S.C. & Hoogwijk, M. & McAloon, A.J. & Hicks, K.B., 2009.
"Understanding the reductions in US corn ethanol production costs: An experience curve approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 190-203, January.
- Tembo, Gelson & Epplin, Francis M. & Huhnke, Raymond L., 2003.
"Integrative Investment Appraisal of a Lignocellulosic Biomass-to-Ethanol Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Michiel Keyzer & Max Merbis & Roelf Voortman, 2008.
"The Biofuel Controversy,"
Springer, vol. 156(4), pages 507-527, December.
- Ramírez Triana, Carlos Ariel, 2011.
"Energetics of Brazilian ethanol: Comparison between assessment approaches,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4605-4613, August.
- Lavigne, Amanda & Powers, Susan E., 2007.
"Evaluating fuel ethanol feedstocks from energy policy perspectives: A comparative energy assessment of corn and corn stover,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5918-5930, November.
- Outlaw, Joe L. & Anderson, David P. & Klose, Steven L. & Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Waller, Mark L. & Raulston, J. Marc & Sneary, Shannon L. & Gill, Robert Chope, II, 2003.
"An Economic Examination of Potential Ethanol Production in Texas,"
42707, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Tiffany, Douglas G. & Eidman, Vernon R., 2003.
"Factors Associated With Success Of Fuel Ethanol Producers,"
14155, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Klose, Steven L. & Anderson, David P. & Outlaw, Joe L. & Herbst, Brian K. & Richardson, James W., 2003.
"The Feasibility Of Ethanol Production In Texas,"
2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama
35181, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & He, Lixia & Jensen, Kimberly L. & English, Burton C. & Willis, Kaelin, 2008.
"Estimating Agricultural Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production: Policy Implications for Water Demand and Quality,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6700, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John C. Beghin & Helen H. Jensen, 2008.
"Farm Policies and Added Sugars in US Diets,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
08-wp462, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana, 2006.
"Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3184-3194, November.
- Jay Gregg & Steven Smith, 2010.
"Global and regional potential for bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residue biomass,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 241-262, March.
- Yang, Hong & Zhou, Yuan & Liu, Junguo, 2009.
"Land and water requirements of biofuel and implications for food supply and the environment in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1876-1885, May.
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy & Hudson, Darren & Herndon, Cary W., 2010.
"Do Americans want ethanol? A comparative contingent-valuation study of willingness to pay for E-10 and E-85,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-128, January.
- Affuso, Ermanno & Hite, Diane, 2013.
"A model for sustainable land use in biofuel production: An application to the state of Alabama,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 29-39.
- Johnson, Eric, 2008.
"Disagreement over carbon footprints: A comparison of electric and LPG forklifts,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1569-1573, April.
- Niven, Robert K., 2005.
"Ethanol in gasoline: environmental impacts and sustainability review article,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 535-555, December.
- Eaves, James & Eaves, Stephen, 2007.
"Renewable corn-ethanol and energy security,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5958-5963, November.
- Shaw, Daigee & Hung, Ming-Feng & Lin, Yi-Hao, 2010.
"Using net energy output as the base to develop renewable energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7504-7507, November.
- Stone, James J. & Dollarhide, Christopher R. & Benning, Jennifer L. & Gregg Carlson, C. & Clay, David E., 2012.
"The life cycle impacts of feed for modern grow-finish Northern Great Plains US swine production,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 1-10.